I said there's something 'bout the bad boys
That makes the good girls
Fall in love

I turned music off because I really liked sound of motor more, then I saw Jon smirking and he walked near us.

He put arm on my shoulder and I turned around to face him. I looked at his hand and felt disgusting.

"Yeah?" I asked while opening glass on helmet so he can hear me as well as I him.

"You know, if you are like this song says, a one good girl looking for a bad boy, you shouldn't  be looking anymore. Because he is standing right in front of you" he said and run a hand though his hair.

"Thing is, I am not a good girl" I said while putting down glass on helmet and making circle around him leaving black mark of wheels. I pull gas and sound was even more beautiful. Mia was holding me tightly and just when we were about to leave school gate I drove on last wheel leaving them all in awe.

"Damn girl, that was badass!" Mia yelled.

"Don't yell, idiot I can hear you normally" then we both laughed

"Why this guy need to be so arrogant?" I asked her.

"Because he was never rejected, and every girl at school want to be with him" she answered simply.

"Are they stupid or something? It's so obvious that guy is a player" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes!''

"I don't know what are you talking about" I said and laughed awkwardly.

"Girl, I know you better than you know yourself. And seriously sometimes I wonder how is that possible that your eyes aren't on other side of your head already."

We were quite for few moments when I burst out laughing, she laughed with me as well.

"You are an idiot!"

"Maybe" she answered simply.

"Back to Jon" I started "Guys wear make up only if they are gay or players, and you know that. And god, that boy wear more make up than you and me together"

"Well that's true. But that's just because you don't even put make up on your face. " she said and chuckled which made me  groan.

"Don't be a smartass"

"Oh, imagine if he is gay in shadow. Too scared to admit it." We were laughing our asses off right now.

"Oh, and can you imagine Jon and Tom being together. Wow, they would be really good couple." I said and laughed even more.

"Woah, girl I think we went too far!" Aww Mia was jealous.

"Are you jealous or something?" I asked while trying not to laugh.

"Me? Jealous? No way!"

"Yeah, right!"

We were driving little more when we came to the mall, finally.

"I need to find good dress for tomorrow" I said and sighed.

"It's okay, I'll help you with everything. But first you need to call Willy or someone to come here and take bags to your home"

"Oh, yeah I forgot that." I said and took my phone. I dialed house number and Natasha picked up.

"Hi Tasha, it's Dušica, would you please send Willy or someone to mall to help us with bags and everything?"