Chapter Four: Part 1

Bailey's POV~

I moan as Rayne runs one of his hands up and down my length at a quick pace, my hands tangled in his black hair as his tongue dances with mine in a mouth-watering French-kiss. Rayne's finger teasing my hole as he begins to slow down the pace of the hand that's currently giving me a handjob.

I whimper, "R-Rayne!" once he releases my mouth and moves his lips to my neck, sucking, biting, and licking until he's sure that the mark, or hickey, that he left will stay for quite some time.

He meets my gaze as he quickly plunges his finger into my greedy pink rosebud, making me gasp out at the pain as it spreads all around my body, giving me a warm, tingly sensation that seems to make me only want his long, thick shaft in me, pounding into me until I am too weak to stand. (A/N: "greedy pink rosebud" is one of THE MOST awkward things that I have EVER written. And it's pretty hard to make me feel awkward.)

Suddenly, the pleasure stops, and Rayne begins shaking me, yelling at me to wake up. And then... I'm staring up at him. His minty breath hitting my face and making me want to stay in bed with him forever, however, I realize something is quite strange, and from the glow in his eye, I think that my dream got my friend "down there" a little too excited.

Rayne grabs my hands and pins them over my hand, using one hand, and starts grinding against my hard on, causing me to moan loudly. His lips lightly run over mine before he moves his mouth to my ear and beginning to nibble on it.

Just as he moves his hand to access my pants, trying to give me my much-needed release, the door opens and we hear a throat being cleared. "So, I decide to wake up my son and his mate for breakfast, only to walk into their room to see my son about ready to let his wolf out to claim his adorably innocent mate. How wonderful," Rayne's father snorts, "now get your asses up and ready. We need to have a talk." Daniel said before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

I hear Rayne chuckling as he removes his hand from around my wrists and gets off of the bed. "I guess we better get going." I just stare up at him in shock, my face red with embarrassment. "You leave me no choice, sorry babe," Rayne says in an unapologetic tone as he picks me up and kisses my forehead.

"I hope we're not going to get in trouble," I mumble quietly.

"Don't worry, love. I'm sure we won't get in trouble. We did nothing wrong."

I really hope you're right.