Chapter Three: Part 2

Rayne's POV~

After I manage to get Bailey to get up and ready, we head to the kitchen in my apartment. Normally I would eat with the rest of the pack, but I want to be with my mate. Alone.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask him with a small smile on my face.

"Uh, c-can I have a pancake w-w-with ch-chocolate sauce?" Bailey asks me quietly with a blush staining his face.

"Of course, baby boy," I tell him while ruffling his beautiful white hair lightly before getting the supplies I'll need to make the pancakes.

Once I've finished making some pancakes for the both of us, I sit next to my stunning mate and start to dig into my pancakes. I look over at him when I finish devouring the pancakes that were on my plate and notice that he's also done. Damn, and I thought I eat fast. Then realization struck me. Those damn bastards. He gives me a small, shy smile as a light blush covers his freckled face, causing me to give my adorable mate a smile in return.

"R-Rayne, we h-have to get go-going." He said shyly which made me realize that we had to hurry and get to school.

"'Kay, my little mate, let's get going," I say as I get up and take his hand in mine when he stands. He's so short. Adorable.

When we get to the living room of the pack house, we run into my Beta, Alexander, and his mate John, not surprisingly, (A/N: If you got that ship and reference I fucking love you! Please marry me!) making out on the couch. When they finally broke apart, Alex noticed me and my little Bailey.

He cleared his throat, causing his mate to look at us with a blush, "Oh, hi Rayne, who's this?" He asked, panting, referring to my mate who just happened to be tucked into my arms and breathing my scent in deeply.

I smile brightly at him, "This is my mate, Bailey. He's going to be staying with us from now on." Bailey tugs faintly on my shirt which precipitated me to look at him.

He has a light blush dusted across his face, his dark brown eyes glistening with tears and I quickly hug him against me firmly and the words that he whispered out next had me pressing him against the nearest wall and his lips on mine in a passionate kiss.

"Thank you."