Chapter Three: Part 4

A/N:

Hello, again my banana-panda squad! (Don't mind the funky nickname. I'm feeling bored and wanted to be able to identify you, the followers of this book.) I hope that you're all enjoying Summer so far! Welp, if any of you would like to see some of the pictures that I took on my trips, just private message me or ask in the comments! Anyway, I'll let you get to reading. Bye for now!

~~~

Rayne's POV~

After Bailey pecked my cheek, I quickly made my way out of the lunchroom and back to my classroom. I know that I should probably eat, but I want to get some papers and such graded so that I don't have to work on it after school, that way I'll have more time with my little mate.

About fifteen minutes into lunch, also known as my 'I-want-to-get-my-work-done-now' hour, Junipher, that slut that tried to convince the class that I'm her mate, walked into the classroom with two other girls, a smug grin on all of their makeup covered faces.

"What is it Junipher? What do you want?" I ask with an annoyed sigh.

She turns to her friends before walking over in front of my desk and leaning over it while smirking at me.

"We want our mate." What're they up to? Hm, they smell like Bailey...what's going on?

"Oh, well, I'm sorry, but I have no idea whom your mate may be. Now, I'd like to get back to work, so go away...please." Her smirk widens as the other fake female wolves come sauntering over to stand in front of my desk beside her. "Why do you smell of my mate?" I finally ask them and their grins widen even more.

"Because we are your mates." I raise an eyebrow at them.

"No, you're not. My mate is Bailey. Why do you smell like him?" One of the girls, whose name I still do not know, gasps.

"NO! That bitch is not your mate! We are your mates! And besides, what would you rather have? A slut that most likely has diseases and is ugly, or a mate that is hot, hilarious, kind, and wonderful?!" The red haired girl asks me in a furious tone.

I act as though I'm thinking before replying with, "A mate that is hot, hilarious, kind, and wonderful, of course." The red haired one then smirks at me.

"Which is why we're yo-"

I cut her off by saying, "Not my mates, because I already have a mate that is all of those things, and his name is Bailey. Goodbye, now. I'm going to go find my mate."

I inform them with a curt nod as I get up from my desk and leave the room while notifying my father, the retired Alpha of the White Moon Pack, also known as present time Principal of Forestville High, that I'm going off in search of my mate, to which he replies with a quick and straight to the point, "I understand. I'll send a substitute teacher in for your next class."

I follow my mates sent to the forest before quickly ridding myself of my clothing and then shifting into my wolf before running into the woods to get my precious mate.