Chapter One - Full Chapter

Bailey's POV~

I walk into school, trying to avoid other students. I don't want to be trampled the first day back from summer vacation. Though, for me, it wasn't really a vacation.

Ever since my mom passed away three years ago, my so-called "father" has beaten me, along with the Alpha of our pack, Alpha Raymond, every day.

Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I'll just get a punch or two to the face, but sometimes, I'm not that lucky.

Today, I slept in a little because of my beating they gave me yesterday, so, I wasn't awake to make breakfast for everyone. The Alpha came charging into my room, banging his feet against the ground, he had made his way to me and made me sit up by grabbing me by my hair and yanking. After that, my father walked in, an evil smirk gracing his face as he made his way towards me. Together they attacked me, and that is why I am now limping my way down the hallway as a dark purplish green bruise begins to show on my cheek. I, thankfully, had enough time to clean the blood from my wounds that are scattered across my body.

I finally made it to my locker. I opened it and started to gather my things to head to my first hour. My first class, according to my schedule, is math. Yippee! Please note the sarcasm.

I pass the principal's office as I make my way to class, and as I walk by, I smell the sweet aroma of chocolate and the crisp smell of a forest. Hmm, must be my imagination. At that thought my wolf began to whine, oh well, he's probably just hurting from our beating earlier. This is why I'm an Omega.

I get to my class and sit in the back, yeah, I know, I seem like a nerd and shit like that, but do you have any idea how tired I am?! I just got the shit beat out of me, I need sleep!

...So that's what I did. I slept through the whole math class, and thankfully, my best friend, well, my only friend, Gabe, woke me up when class finished.

Surprisingly, we had all but two classes together, when will our teachers ever learn? They shouldn't put us in the same classes, we're too crazy when we're with each other, but, I'll admit, I'm really happy that we get to be with each other most of the day because when I get back to the pack house, I'll be thrown back into the world of punishment, hate, and work.

We had lunch together, of course. We went to the lunch room and then hurriedly snuck out behind the school to eat. Yes, eat. Not make out. We don't like each other like that. Well, I know I don't like him like that. I don't actually know how he feels.

After we finished eating, we started to head back inside and made it to class with about five minutes to spare.

"So, Bailey, what's your last class?"

"Oh, u-uh, I have English last. B-before that I have ar-art."

"Great, I'll meet you there after class. Bye, Bay!" He said excitedly as he waved and started walking to his class. I know, it's crazy! We have lunch two hours before we leave school; it's ridiculous!

After we parted ways I started my way towards my art class. One of my favorite classes EVER! When I get there, I'm greeted by the art teacher, Mr. Gracefield. He's amazing. His art showcases his emotions and his creativity is just mindblowing!

"Hello, Bailey!" He exclaims with his usual enthusiasm, "I see that you're the first one here, again. I have a feeling that this is going to be a wonderful year, and I can't wait to see your progress." Mr. Gracefield stated, making me blush lightly.

"Th-thank you Mr. Gracefield. I think i-it's goi-ing to be a g-good year t-too." I mumbled quietly, just loud enough for him to hear before walking to my seat that I've had every year since the ninth grade.

Art passed by faster than what I would have liked it too, but it's all right. I'm used to good things not lasting too long anyway.

I made my way to my next, and final class of the day, English. I walk into the room and noticed only a few students were there before me, surprisingly. The teacher wasn't there yet, and I began to ponder what he or she looked like as I sat down in a chair that was in the middle of the room. I had heard last year that the school decided to fire the old English teacher because he was getting a little touchy with students. I don't get why he'd do that! He had one of the most beautiful mates! But I guess that doesn't stop people from continuing to pursue their horrific desires. And yes, before you ask, every disgusting person (so everyone) in this Hell-hole school is a werewolf.

Just then, the other students walked in and sat down as the bell rang. About seven or ten minutes passed before the teacher walked in. Suddenly, the chocolate and forest smell graced the room with its presence, causing me to moan loudly.

The students turned and faced me with humorous, confused and smug looks and my lightly freckled face soon became stained with a deep blush.

All of a sudden, a loud, deep growl erupted in the room, which made me shiver in...Delight?

I turned to face the creature that growled and was met with the most handsome man I have ever seen. That man must be a Greek God, because his amazing smell is taking me high as Mount Olympus. Oh. My. God. How is he in bed?

"Mine." The man growled out, causing shivers to run down my back and make my "little" friend grow harder than it's ever been, making me whimper and the man's amber eyes quickly fill with worry, possessiveness, want, sadness, and...Love?

He ran to me, scooped me up in his strong arms, not helping my situation one bit, and asked if I was okay.

"U-u-uh-uhhh, h-huh?" He gave me a small smile.

"I'll take that as a no." He turned to the rest of the class, the smile gone, as though it was never there, "My name is Alpha Rayne Levi, the Alpha of the White Moon Pack, but you can call me Mr. Levi. I'll be your new English teacher. Now all of you, stay seated, you may talk quietly, until my mate and I return." And with that, we left the room, with me still bundled up in his warm, strong and comforting arms. We passed Gabe's class and he saw me in Alpha Rayne's arms and he ran to the door with worry and anger etched across his features.

I don't know what happened next because before I knew it, I was passed out cold in the Alpha's arms.