Chapter 5

Your POV

"Breakfast!" The wolf came into the dungeon and said.

"This'll be your last meal! So enjoy!" A female wolf said.

"The wedding is today?" I asked.

She nodded and left.

I let out a sigh.

"At least I'm going to die for a good cause." I muttered.

~•Time Skip•~

I was already in the guillotine. I had a perfect view of the wedding. Laurence was sitting in the front row watching both Aphmau, and I think his name was Fenrir.

They were about to kiss when Laurence turned into his Shadow Knight form.

"Damnit!" I whispered under my breath.

Laurence stared to yell at the king.

"Kill him!" The king ordered his wolves.

"I won't let you!" I screamed.

I turned into my Shadow Knight form and broke the guillotine. I then ran behind Laurence and killed the wolves to protect him.

Laurence was about to go and kill Fenrir when I blocked him with my sword. As our swords clashed together, I looked him in the eyes.

"Stop this!" I ordered.

He then pushed me aside and slashed at my side. I winced and fell to the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Aphmau called.

Laurence continued to walk towards Aphmau and Fenrir.

Aphmau and Laurence had a moment. They kissed and jealousy took over my body.

Fenrir walked to see his father in the ground, outside of the castle, dead.

Laurence and Aphmau finished their hugging session and I screamed in pain. Aphmau ran to a girl with blonde/white hair while Laurence ran to me.

"I did this to you." Laurence whispered in guilt.

"I'm *winces in pain* okay." I reassured him. "I'm not angry."

Laurence picked me up bridal style (ironic huh?) and we started running to get Katelyn and a girl named Abby.

"Put me down." I said to Laurence.

"But-"

"Put. Me. Down." I snapped.

He obeyed. I then started to look for an exit, while he went to get Katelyn, and Aphmau went to get Abby.

I found the exit and I quickly put a spell on my cut to take the pain away. I don't have the energy to heal it completely.

They then returned.

"This way!" I yelled once they came back down.

We ran through the tunnel and did not stop running for a good thirty minutes.

"Stop here. We're good." I said catching my breath.

I sat in the ground and tried to tend to my wound.

Aphmau and Abby started talking. Abby started running so Katelyn and Aphmau followed.

Laurence started walking in the opposite direction, so I followed him.

"..Look at me.. I'm a monster.." Laurence said as he looked at his reflection in the water.

"You're not." I replied.