VIP Treatment

The venue was packed. Girls and a scattering of guys were happily chatting and freaking out alongside each other, waiting for the concert to start. Everyone was eager to have a wonderful night with the four boys they adored, singing and dancing to their music. What they did not expect though was to see one of the boys they adored, if not the one they adored the most, walk out before the concert with a girl on either side of him. Everyone screamed, but Matty waved them off the best he could, even reaching once he approached it for the mic to tell them to, quote, 'calm their tits'. They seemed to relax a bit, save for the girls along the front who had perfect view of him and were shaken into silence, but a general buzz resonated throughout the venue nevertheless. This was far from normal.

As if sensing he should do something, Matty gave them a small smile and a wave. He then turned to the girls taking up space by the dead center middle, kneeling down to them and greeting them. Rylee watched as their eyes widened, seemingly forgetting that there was a world around them outside of the figure of Matty Healy standing before them.

"Hey you lot," he said, speaking rather specifically to two girls on either side of the dead center spot, "I was wondering if you could do me a favor. See, I have two really important people in my life that I need to fit in front here. Would you mind if they squeezed in?"

He barely had to ask. The girls complied happily, the others around them shuffling as well to make room upon his request. Matty thanked them profusely, promising them to give them a good show to make up for any inconvenience he caused - as if they cared with him speaking directly to them like he was. That, if their wide-eyed stares had anything to say for it, was surely payment enough.

Grabbing Lynn's hand, he helped her down first into her spot just off to the side of the middle next to a brunette, who looked as if to be frozen by the sight of Matty so near to her. Next, he took Rylee's hand and brought her down to her spot. He snuck a kiss to her lips before she slipped into place, earning gasps and muffled squeals from the girls around them. It turned Rylee's face bright pink, which made Matty laugh to the crowd's delight. He seemed to get a kick out of whatever look appeared on her face, and frankly she did not blame him. Something about the flaming feeling on her cheeks told her she was making some ridiculous expression. It would not surprise her at all. She would be a goner once they came out publicly announcing their relationship, for sure.

With a wink, Matty turned and headed backstage, giving another wave to the crowd to keep them satisfied before disappearing behind the curtain. When he disappeared, Rylee turned to the teal-haired girl next to her. She looked wonderstruck, to say the least.

"Thanks for the spot," Rylee decided to say as a starter, offering a shy smile the girl's way. The girl shook herself out of whatever stupor she was in and offered her hand.

"No problem," she spoke, shaking Rylee's hand. "I'm Quinn."

"That's a cute name! I'm Rylee."

"Thanks," she replied with a smile. "So um...not to pry, but...how do you know Matty that, er, well?"

Rylee blushed and looked over to where Matty had disappeared. "We met at his concert in Liverpool."

"Wait," Quinn gasped, eyes going wide, "I know who you are! You were the girl he kissed during Robbers!" Rylee nodded, growing rather bashful. Matty would really get a kick out of seeing this.

"Yeah, that was me."

"That's insane," she said, and the sparkle in her eyes really conveyed how truly in awe she was of Rylee's presence. Straightening up her hair a bit, she jumped to a new question. "How did you keep in touch with him?"