note

Well, this is it guys. My first book is completed and now, there will be details on the coming sequel. But first....

-Thank you to everyone who read this and more importantly voted for every chapter to give me a sign I still had some hope with this thing and commented to really keep my motivation going for the next update. 

-I started this story while I was being grounded, picking up my old cracked iPhone 6 that was in terrible condition to start this thing up because I just had an idea haha. 

-It also wasn't easy trying to find time to update let alone get a solid plot in mind BUT YOU GUYS LITERALLY HELPED ME THROUGH EVERY UPDATE AND NO MATTER WHAT WAS GOING ON, WRITING THIS STORY ALWAYS SOMETHING I COULD FALL BACK ON 

-So nonetheless, while you guys endured every chapter I wrote I hope to see you all in the sequel and hope you enjoy as my writing progresses and as does the plot (spoiler alert, my mind hasn't settled on one single plot yet)

Special thanks to AmyLAuthor who I have confided in on a few occasions for help with this story and has gave me feedback on nearly all the details in my updates. Without her, I wouldn't have been able to keep this story going at all. Thank you so much for your support, your help, and your generosity! Anyone would be lucky to have her read your story simply because she truthful and talented herself and someone you could trust 100%. Can't wait to see what you think of my next story!

\\ NOW FOR THE SEQUEL \\

Title: A Dose of Darkness

Summary:
Eleanor Parkinson is returning for the beginning of the end, every previous challenge nonexistent in comparison to what she faces from this point on. The summer was cold and winter will be bitter, for a war is brewing, ready to spill over at any given day and Eleanor is in the middle of it all. 
However, she isn't alone and out of all jurisdiction and in total secret, Eleanor begins to join together her closest friends in the hopes they will be stronger together and with the help of those she'd least expect it from, half of her world becomes entirely secret and out of any jurisdiction. 
There is another half to her though, the one that belongs entirely to someone else: Tom Riddle. The one she has dipped into darkness with, the one whose soul is around her finger, the one who relentlessly fights her away at any given moment. As the rifts among her Secret Order become more prominent, she finds herself more lonely day by day and as the war draws nearer, she finds herself standing by herself. 

When Tom Riddle takes advantage of her dwindling state of mind, Eleanor might just be tempted to take a stronger dose of the poison he is if it means winning this war. She will not rest until her family is safe and she will never stop fighting until Tom is off his pedestal high above her. 

But when the dust is settled and Eleanor and Tom are the ones left standing, what will come of her next when he just may be the one standing on the other side of the battlefield next? 

\\

That is an awfully long and shitty summary which will be condensed and edited by the time I start the next story. Once a cover is made and I have some more specific ideas of what will happen, you will all see haha.

But for those of you still reading I need your help and no answer is a wrong answer. Can you guys please comment things you'd like to see in the next story! I know it's my story but you're my readers and I try to accommodate as best as I can to make it worth your read. So tell me anything! What should happen with Tom, her friends, her father, her real mother, her army, and what not. I'm down to hear anything because trust me, it goes a long way. 

Until next time... VOTE AND COMMENT (: