3. Like The Very First Time

There’s a Rebel in My Bed!

                                          Chapter 3 – Like The Very First Time

                        Song of the Chapter: Tug of War – Carly Rae Jepsen (2008)

VOTE: 100 and Comment: 90 Pwease? Woot Woot! 

 “What the fuck are you doing here?” Jacob roared under his breath. K, to whom it was directed, only smirked knowing that it would do more to rile up Jacob even more.

“I go where I please, Hollister. Even if it’s some boring party where everyone’s ego is heavily overinflated” He answered back.

“Both of you.” I warned. “We are in a place of class and we should act as such.”

“You’re mother was a cow.” Alex threw at Danny seemingly out of nowhere.

“Yeah, well, at least she’s good for something other than producing abominations.” He fired back.

So much for class. These hotheads were about to let their manhood get ahead of them.

“Hey, assholes!” I said under my breath. They all stopped and turned to me. “Look, I know we didn’t expect this, God knows I didn’t, but we have to get along for the sake of Jacob.” I turned to K. “That means you.”

He rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath. “I don’t know, I like seeing Jay-Jay all red and crimson...” He muttered before quietly slinking away, but not before giving Jacob one more daring gaze that he had coupled with a little playful smirk.

“Who is that dick, Evan?” Jacob seethed on the side of me.

“He’s not important Jacob.”

I could hear the growl emit from the back of his throat. “Bull. Who. Is. He”

“I don’t like your tone.”

We both turned to look at Danny whose fist were balled and eyes – ones that screamed murder stared right back into his.

“Stay out of this Daniel.” He growled again, coiling a possessive arm around my waist.

Danny, never the one to take orders took a defiant and intruding step forward. “You know Jacob; you may be mister golden boy who is going to have the perfect life but if you think that’s enough to keep Evan on your arm, you’re crazy.”

“We’re in love.” He quickly spat back both literally and figurative.

Danny chuckled. “You sound so sure.” He coupled with an eye roll. His cynicism was still the best I’d seen.

“You were a nothing back then and you are now.”

Danny smiled a bit. “And I see you’ve still got that ego and Alex here tight up your ass.”

I raised a hand before Alex could retort. We were gaining a few gossipy looks from the goers, none of which were the least flattering. “All of you shut it, these people are staring and unless there complimenting my unique style, I don’t like it.”

“I want you out of my party.” Jacob’s icy voice was enough to make me shiver but Danny, whether he was hiding it or not looked totally unmoved.

“Fine, Evan comes with me. I’m where he belongs anyway.”

Jacob’s eyes turned red, I felt his stomach churn “Over my dead, cold and shredded body.”