School

Elena hates school, yes she's smart and the most beautiful girl in the school, but she hated because she's all the time getting bullied by Caroline Forbes and Bonnie Bennett. She's always having to call someone for help, and she was tired of asking for help. Nik didn't help any, she was the first person she called and he was always there in a split second, Kol was to protective at times, but she didn't mind. He was like her father. Rebekah, the mother she's always wanted, she got Elena whatever she wanted, all she had to do was ask and she had the next day, Rebekah could be very protective too.

Elena sighed as she seen Caroline and Bonnie coming her way.

"What had to run to mommy?" Caroline asked

"No I didn't ask her to come over there to yalls house. Just leave me alone." Elena said and pushed passed them. But Caroline pushed her to the ground, Elena had enough. She stood up and stared at her brother with fire in her eyes something he has never seen before from his sister. She turned around, glared at Caroline and punched her in the face, making Caroline fall to the ground. Bonnie went to push Elena but Elena got to her first, she had enough of this shit. Caroline stood up

"You bitch!" She screamed at Elena. Caroline's nose was bloody and Elena was pretty sure it was busted. Caroline slapped Elena across the face, Elena felt her blood boil, she could sense something change inside of her. Elenas eyes flashed a vibrate yellow and Bonnie noticed and widened her eyes.

"Elena your eyes." Jeremy said

"What about them?" She asked

"They are yellow!" Jeremy said

Jeremy pulled out his phone and showed Elena the picture he had taken for evidence that Caroline pushed her first. He sent the picture to Klaus.

Klaus looked at the picture and a smirk danced on his lips. He knew it. She's a werewolf.

"Is that Ellie?!" Kol asked

"Yes, it seems that Caroline and Bonnie were picking on Elena, and she had enough." Kol smirked and so did Klaus he got more pictures and a video of Elena punching Caroline in the nose.

"Did she bust her nose up?" Kol asked proudly.

"It seems so." Klaus smirked

"Wait why are her eyes yellow? She didn't kill Caroline." Kol asked/said

"No Elena is a different kind of Wolf she's ruthless when she's mad, piss her off enough and her eyes flash yellow. But the next full moon she will change into a wolf, it seems Elena had enough of it. Don't worry Kol I will take great care of her when she changes." Klaus said

"You better! What about Jeremy?" Kol asked

"Jeremy is to much of a sweetheart to her pissed off. He will change to." Rebekah said

"When did u get here?" They asked

"Right when You showed the video."

"Your not mad?" Kol asked

"No she stood up for herself." Rebekah said

"Wait a damn minute Elenas parents aren't wolfs," Kol said "how are they?"

"That's because I don't research," Klaus said "there real parents are Carol Lockwood and Mayor Lockwood. They gave Jeremy and Elena to the gilberts because they had been trying to have kids and never could. They where adopted." They heard a drop of bags and turned to find Elena and Jeremy standing in the hallway behind them.

"Were adopted?!" Elena screamed

"Elena! I'm sorry!" Rebekah said "I wanted to tell you!"

Elena had enough and screamed at the top of her lungs, Kol Klaus and Rebekah covered there ears. Elena stopped and her eyes flashed yellow and she exploded literally into a vibrate white wolf.

Klaus admired her features she had a small paw print on her shoulder, he walked closer to her, and Elena growled at him, his eyes flashed yellow and she whimpered, Klaus was a hybrid, he was the alpha. He stopped and bent down to her level and looked at the paw print on her shoulder, it had a 'K' in the middle and a 'E'. He looked at his shoulder and he has the same thing it appeared when hers did. She settled back down and Klaus grabbed a blanket because she was fixen to change back, he put the blanket over her and she shifted back, she stood up and everyone seen the marks they shared.

"Your soulmates!" Rebekah said

"What?!" Elena said

"Look at your shoulder sweetheart." Klaus said she walked over the mirror and seen the paw print with the 'K' and 'E' in it. Klaus walked up behind her and showed her his paw print too.

"Omg!" She said and fainted

"Elena!" Kol and Rebekah yelled

"She's fine her body is just overwhelmed with the change." Klaus said

"I'll go get her dressed." Rebekah said as she took Elena from his arms

"Will I chance too?" Jeremy said

"Eventually." Klaus said

He looked up the stairs where Rebekah had taken Elena

"She's fine Jer," Kol said "go up and sit with her until she wakes up."

"So Tyler Lockwood is my brother?" Jeremy asked

"Yes." Klaus said

He could hear Jeremy grumble "I hate that asshole." Klaus and Kol laughed and watched him walk up the stairs to his sister.

"She's dressed and asleep." Rebekah said

They all listened to the silent breathing coming from her room and heard another snore.

"Jeremy climbed into bed with her and went to sleep." Kol explained

Klaus sighed and dropped in his arm chair and started drawing Elenas wolf and waited for her to wake up.