Elena 10 Jermey 8

Elena and Jeremy arenow 10 and 8. They go to school like normal kids do. Rebekah had given Elena a cell phone a couple of days ago. Just on case something was to happen. It only has Rebekahs number, Elijahs, Kols, and Klaus' number on the phone.

Elena has been getting picked on at school by Caroline Forbes and Bonnie Bennett. The two mean girls in school.

Elena was off to the bathroom when she got punched in the face by someone she looked up to see Caroline smirking at her along with Bonnie. Elena stood up and punched her back and knocked her over Bonnie held Elena down on the ground while Caroline got up. Elena kicked Bonnie in she shin and she fell to the ground. Caroline repeated punched Elena in the gut. They got up and left her there giggling at her bleeding everywhere.

Elena crawled her way to the bathroom and pulled out her phone. She seen Nik :) and pressed call.

He answered on the first ring

"Elena? Arent you suppose to be in school young lady?"

"Nik. Help me." She said he could since the hurt in her voice.

"Im at school in the bathroom." She said weakly.

"Im on my way. Do you want me to bring Kol or Bekah?" He asked

"Kol." She said before he line went dead.

Klaus raced to Kol and Bekahs place
Luckly She wasnt there. But Kol was.

"Nik what a nice supri-"  Klaus cut him off

"Get in the car Elenas in trouble at school." Kol didnt hesitate to vamp sped to the car followed by Klaus.

"What the hell happened?" Kol asked his brother

"I dont know. Whats her class right now?" Klaus asked

"History." Kol answered

"That means the bathroom is down the hLl on the left." Klaus said Kol nodded.

"Is that where she is?" Kol asked

"Thats what she asked I didnt get time to ask her before her phone went dead." Klaus said

They parked outside the school and got out they vamp sped to the bathroom and found Elena laying her own pool of blood.

Kol picked her up and flashed her to the car on the way he gave her his blood.

"Elena sweetie wake up." Kol said

"Dad?" Elena asked Kols eyes softened she never called him that before. 

"Im here." Kol said

"Lay down and rest im going to get your brother" he said she seen Klaus in the back seat with her she weakly got up and got in his lap and laid there until Kol came back.

Jeremy got in the car and seen Elena all bursed and bloody.

"What happened?" He asked through his greeted teeth.

"Car...oline...and....bonn...ie....beat....me...up....when....I..was...going..to..the..bathroom." she said in between sobs.

Klaus and Kols eyes hardned. So did Jermeys.

Klaus held her tightly until they got up in carried her in the house and laid her on her bed. She stopped him as he went to walk away

"Stay?" She asked

"Of course." He said he crawled beside her and watched and listened as her heartbeat slowed down.

"I love you Nik." She mumbled to him

"I love you too Lena." He said and closed his eyes and listened to her lightly snooring before he fell asleep hisself