Getting the Doppelganger and brother

Klaus Mikaelson had being searching fora way to rid his curse Katherine had ran from him and he was going to let this one slip in his hands he was going to take her and have his sister raise her.

He stepped onto the Gilberts porch and knocked on the door.

A women opened the door and smiled at him.

"How can I help you?" She asked

"Yes car broke down and my phones dead and I was wondering if I can use your phone to call my sister?" He asked

"Of course come in." She smiled and stepped aside and he walked in. He looked at her wrist and seen a vervain bracelet. She went to get the phone and he felt a tug on his pants leg he bent down and looked at the little girl. She was two. He smiled and picked her up and she giggled like a baby would which made his laugh.

Miranda had come back in and seen he was holding her daughter.

"Im sorry she does this to every one." She said taking her.

"Its quite alright." He said and yanked the vervain braclet off her.

"Im taking your kids with me. They are mind for now." He compelled her.

"What are there names?" He asked

"Elena and Jeremy." She said in mono tone.
"Honey whos there?" He heard a man yell.

"Come look." She smiled

"Meet?" She asked

"Klaus Mikaelson." He smirked. He ripped the vervain bracelet off and compelled him

"Your kids are mine. Now burn this house with both of you in it." He compelled. And grabbed the kids stuff all the clothes and toys and left.

The 2 year old had watched the house go in flames and looked horrified while the other who was only 6 months old, was fast asleep enjoying the ride.

5 years Later.

Elenas 7 and Jeremy is 5

"Bekah!" Elena yelled.

"Yes dear?" She asked

"I cant fit in my clothes no more." She pouted.

"We will go get you some." Rebekah smiled at Elena.

"Can I start calling you mom?" Elena asked Rebekah stopped in her tracks and looked at her Jeremy does so why not? She thought

"Go ahead." She smiled

Elena heard the door open and close. Elena and Klaus were close. She was in love with him. There was no one else for her. Klaus loved Elena he always will but love couldnt get in the way of his ritual.

"Is that Nik?" Elena asked

"No its Kol." Elena face fell a bit. She loved Kol as a father but she knew Rebekah and Kol were brothers. Kol still treated Elena and Jeremy as his own.

"Did someone say my name?" Elenas eyes lit up she knew that voice anywhere.

"Nik!" Elena yelled

"Lena." Nik said she ran and jumped into his arms and he held her close. Everyday Klaus was falling in love with her. He knew it wasnt long and she would be his.

"What did you bring me?" She asked

"Us." She heard her brother say

"He loves me more." Elena said and stuck her tongue out.

Jeremy started to cry. And Rebekah frowned.

"Elena that wasnt nice." Rebekah said and picked him up as he cried.

"Baby." Elena mumbled but Klaus heard her.

He put her down and handed Jeremy a game Mario cart 2. He smiled and hugged Klaus.

"Thank you." He said Klaus nodded.

He looked at Elena

"Apologize to your brother and you will get yours." He said

"Im sorry." Elena said and hugged her brother he nodded in response and ran off to play his new game.

He handed Elena her gift she opened it and smiled it was a 14k necklace with A Diamond E in it. She hugged his neck and smiled

"Thank you." She said

"Your welcome sweetheart." He replied. He motioned for her to tuen around and she did he clasped the necklace and smiled.

"Its beautiful." She commented to the necklace.

"Im glad you like it." He smiled she kissed his cheek. And ran off to show her mother.

Klaus smiled to hisself and thougtht shes already my mate.

Elena and Jeremy MikaelsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara