I saw her coming down the hall with Lucas. They were laughing. His hand was on her forearm and Lacey didn't seem to mind it one bit. In my mind, I had killed him more than a hundred times already. Maybe if I took an eraser and put it against his skin, I could erase him from history? It sounded like a great idea. I bet it would hurt him a lot.

"Hey, Charlie. Waiting long?" She had the cheesiest smile on her face.

I put on a fake smile. "No. Not really Lace." I looked at her and glanced at him.

"Hello Charlotte." He said. His hand was still on her arm.

"Lucas." I gritted my teeth. He was one of the few who called me that.

"I'll see you later, Luke."

"Alright, Lacey." He kissed her cheek. "Bye Charlotte." I almost slugged him. Lucky for him, Lacey would kill me if I touched him. She didn't understand why I got jealous. I had every right to be jealous. He could touch her and I couldn't. Not without someone saying I was a dyke. Well I am one, but that's not the point here. I want to touch her without people going and telling their parents who will tell my parents who will then kick me out. What was worse is that through the grapevine, Lacey's parents would fine out and make them move again.

"Can't you be a little nicer?" Lacey told me, once Lucas was gone.

"Can you not flirt with him?" I bit out. I trudged away from her. Me not putting him in the ground, was being nice.

"Really, Charlie? You're being immature."

"Tell me something I don't know." Lucas was the most persistent of all the guys. He was constantly asking her out. Every time he had she had turned him down, but... That didn't stop me from being jealous and maybe a little insecure. I was afraid one of these days she would say yes. I don't know why I felt she would. It wasn't as if she was bi. She was gay. It was the whole reason her family uprooted.

"Lie!" I ignored her. I was in a mood.

I jumped in my car, turned on the engine and sped out of there. But when I saw her sad face through my rearview mirror, I stopped and reversed.

"Get in." I rolled down the window.

"No."

"Please Lacey."

"No."

"Something wrong Lacey?" Fuck.

"Nothing that concerns you, Lu-cas." I spit out with annoyance.

"Charlie." Lace crossed her arms and glared at me.

"Do you need a ride Lacey?"

"No. I'm okay Luke. Thank you for offering."

"Okay. Well any time you need one let me know. I don't mind giving you a ride." He looked at me when he said that even though he was talking to Lacey. I didn't like the way his lips twitched when he said ride. He didn't mean the normal kind of ride home. He was talking about the other type of ride he could give her and it only made me hate him more. Sick bastard.

"I might take you up on that offer one of these days, Luke. Bye." She smiled at him, but I knew she wasn't the least bit interested in him giving her a ride.

She got into the car and I sped off leaving a smiling Lucas in the parking lot. The thing with the eraser, sounded better and better the more I thought of it.

"Why do you have to get so jealous?"

"Because."

"That is not a reason."