Ashraf Alkhairy Has Provided Technical Supervision To Several Institutes

Ashraf Alkhairy is an experienced professional with distinctive skills in the field of scientific research agility, leadership, teamwork, communication, initiative, problem solving, planning, management, organization, commercial awareness and much more. He has extensive experience in different fields of academics, scientific researches, supervisions and more.

With his immense skills, Ashraf Alkhairy has assisted different institutions and companies with technical supervision. Some of his most crucial achievement includes -

Application development and IT consultancy at a Saudi company

Computer and Electronics Research Institute's presentations in the Riyadh Computer Exhibition

Muarrib 1.0 and 2.0 (Arabization software)

Saudi Television's program on Muarrib

Speaking Board project (second stage)

A comparative study for Arabizing Windows 3.1 for the Ministry of Education

A study to evaluate Nafitha and Maktab Shakhsi (software packages)

Manufacturing improvement at HP and Chrysler

Along with assisting in technical supervision in different institutes and companies, Ashraf Alkhairy has also assisted as a consultant in organizations such as the Chrysler Hewlett-Packard, Schlumberger, Saudi Aramco, and the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC).

At KAPSARC, Alkhairy consulted and developed a detailed concept document of the Energy Data and Model System, a specially designed toolkit for researchers for catering of analytic and forecast data and models of integrated economic network based on hydrocarbons, natural energy resources, and water.

He is currently working with the King Abdullah City of Science and Technology (KACST) from September 2012 as the Principal Investigator of research project at the Computer Research Institute and the Co-investigator in the King Saud University Projects. At KACST, Ashraf Alkhairy helped establish the Computer and Electronics Research Institute, the Industrial Liaison Unit.

Ashraf Alkhairy completed his Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D.in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Later, he was awarded with an Executive Masters in Business Administrations from the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) with top honors in May 2015.