He Fell From Heaven

Cas felt his power cut off from heaven. He was weaker and could no longer kill demons. Since he fell from Heaven he was slowly started to develop more feelings more than he had ever thought possible before. Castiel's mind flooded and his heart tightened as he stood behind Dean as he cleaned his leather jacket. Dean glanced up into the mirror and slightly jumped in surprise. Then he sighed heavily at Cas.

"Don't do that," Dean spoke with anger slightly tugging in his voice.

"Hello Dean," Cas spoke plainly.

Dean turned around and was surprised as Cas stood inches away. Dean's eyes lingered on Cas's face. His eyes scared at Cas's soft pink lips and then to his blue eyes. Cas was beautiful and quiet. He was smaller than him and Cas was filled with so much confusion. Dean pulled himself out of his thoughts.

"Cas, we talked about this. Person space," Dean said lowly as his mind and heart pounded.

"My apologies," said Cas as he stepped back.

Every time Dean stared into Cas's blue eyes he felt a pit in his stomach and his heart tug. When Cas tilted his head in confusion and parted his delicate pink lips. He couldn't help but feel his heart tug. Dean could start to feel sometimes grow in his stomach everytime he saw Cas.

Castiel watched as Dean walked out of the bathroom. Cas could still remember the feeling of his tie to heaven being cut. The newly fleshed emotions slowly started to fill him. He still had heavenly power but it was slowly starting to fade away. He knew he would protect Dean no matter what. He would sacrifice himself again and again for Dean.

Dean would throw his life away for Sam but Cas wouldn't let Dean die. Castiel's love was the very reason he fell. His love for humanity, for their hopes, for Dean and Sam. He gave all he could to save them. He was torn apart by an archangel and he was sown back together again by a higher force.