Chapter 5: Part 2

(This will once again be no point of view as normal😁 bare with me people (I can word properly😂😂😂))

Scott sat there with Jessica crying into his chest while Steven watched and the others looked around where they were.
"So.... anyone got any bright ideas on how we're gonna get out of here....?" Kyle looked to Steven.

"Well...." Steven looked around a bit "we don't know anyone from the outside."
Scott imidietly looked at Steven like he had an idea "They never took the ear piece out of my ear Samantha has one too I saw it when she passed out. By the looks of things they didn't grab her because she looked dead."

Steven looked at the ground and nodded agreeing that was a good idea then looked at Scott again. Scott quickly pressed his shoulder to his ear.
"Samantha can you hear me?"

Everyone sat there in silence while Scott gave Samantha instructions and explained what happend but before he could finish the door burst open and everyone was shoved to the ground. Scott covered Jessica with his body while he got kicked in the back to get off of her so they could take her away and there was no way he was going to let that happen.

Eventually Scott was starting to shake from all of the hits there was a slight crack heard the next thing people knew was Scott was on the floor with no sign of moving. Steven started crying while looking at Scott's non moving body.

"Get this guy out of here." One of the men said while kicking Scott's body to the side before two men dragged him out.

The men left the room slamming the door shut Steven laid on the floor crying over his now dead cousin. Jessica just sat in the corner thinking that it was her fault that he got killed since he was protecting her, Kyle and Julie were talking about what they had done in the past, Tony on the other hand just sat there staring at the floor like was never alive to begin with then he looked to Steven.

"I found out while you guys were sleeping that when I turn invisible I can phase through things like a ghost. I can get us out of here if i can get out of this...."

Steven nodded while Tony focused his power on making himself phase through the jacket, he succeeded Tony became visible again went to untie Steven but when he got to him the door opened up and revealed a person in a mask wearing lab assistant uniform they looked around the room before cutting everyone free and motioned everyone to follow them. The person led them all out of the building and into a van with Samantha driving

"Took ya long enough idiots!" She laughed and started to drive off.

"So mask person.... who are you exactly.....?" Julie looked at the person in the passenger seat.

The person slowly took off their mask to reveal that it was......

(Hah cliffhanger wooo I'm excited to see what I wanted to make out of this chapter sorry for it being a bit short but hope you enjoyed! Next chapter will be chapter 6 bye~~~)