Chapter 4: Part 2

Julie's eyes were now black she just didn't...... seem normal like something was posessing her but she was still talking normal.

"Julie..... you're scaring me.... what's wrong." Kyle kept telling his girlfriend to stop what she was doing.

"I feel warm but I also feel cold.... I see dark but I see light...." She continued talking with a darker voice than normal this made Kyle's eyes grow wide.

"JULIE SNAP OUT OF IT!" He yelled imidietly Julie was released from the black and purple aroura that surrounded her.

Julie's powers were fire and dark magic when using dark magic her soul changed to a more demon like creature taking what it wants. Scott looked over to Steven and shrugged like he wasn't worried about anything.

Kyle held his frightened Julie who had just had the feeling of being posessed. After a couple minuets there was the sound of footsteps walking towards them. Scott looked off to the distance then his normal cold eyes turned happy when seeing the woman walking towards them it was.....

"Samantha!!" Scott ran to the woman as she continued to walk to him to him "I thought that you died-"

Samantha had no expression in her face just a blank stare she looked up at Scott then back at the ground then she started laughing like a maniac.

"Sammy? What's wrong.... why are you here? You're dead!" Scott slowly backed up.

"You don't know what lies ahead you idiots!" She continued laughing "you'll die soon enough." She took out a blade and tried to cut Scott but he was quicker. Turning his arm to steel he blocked the blade.

"Sammy you're supposed to he my best friend but you're dead! I want to your funeral!" This was now a battle between Scott and Samantha two best friends.

The others tried to join in but Scott said to stand down that he was the one who had to do this.

"Master would love to have more toys to keep in his grasp......." She smiled but it wasn't and warm one it was one of a killer "Samantha must keep Master happy if Samantha wants to live."

She cut Scott's cheek making it bleed he didn't care she went to strike when he realized that he could take her down in one movement. When she lifted her arms Scott kicked her in the side underneath her shoulder sending her straight into the ground and not getting up.

"Well.... wasn't expecting that" He sighed and started to tie her arms up "but she's coming with us."

Scott walked back over to the others with Samantha over his shoulder.

"We better get going if we're gonna do this.... she may still be okay when she wakes up." Scott looked at the woman over his shoulder.

Everyone nodded and continued Scott stopped when Samantha started moving, he put her down to look at her. She seemed like her normal self her eyes were no longer dark blue she looked really tired and wanting to pass out.

"S-Scott....?" She looked up at him as he nodded "I-I've missed y-you." She let out a weak smile as she fell but before she hit the ground Scott caught her.

"So who is she exactly?" Jessica asked with a hint if jelousy in her voice.

"She's Samantha Lutgendorf Scott's childhood friend who he thought died in the war." Steven answered quickly

Kyle let out a loud yawn then complained that his feet hurt making everyone laugh.

"Okay.... we'll find somewhere to sleep it's getting darker as we speak." Steven said in between laughs.

(Wooo~~! Finished chapter 4 hope you guys enjoined I'm sorry for not updating sooner I went for a trip all weekend! Well see you in chapter 5! Bye~~)