Chapter 7: Part 2

~No one's POV~

When Steven opened his eyes he couldn't see anything straight there were some blurry figures around the area he was in. The light in the area was almost too bright to keep your eyes open, he could hear the faint sounds of voices. After letting his eyes settle the area around him changed he was now in his old bedroom. Not fully understanding what was going on he decided to get out of his bed.

"Was it all a dream?" he thought to himself as he started walking towards his door.

Once he was out of his room he started walking down the hallway, this place looked exactly like his home before the quakes even started. Following towards the voices he made his way to the kitchen to see his parents there. His mother cooking breakfast and his father working on some paperwork. His mother looked at Steven and gave him a loving smile as she did every morning.

"Breakfast is almost ready Steven why not take a seat by your father?" She looked back to the stove.

Steven slowly made his way to the table where his father sat and took a glance at what he was doing. He seemed pretty focused so Steven didn't bother saying a word, his mother placed his breakfast in front of him giving him a gentle kiss on his head before returning to the stove to finish serving. He looked down at the food that was put in front of him scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns his favourite meal that his mother cooked rarely.

There was this flash then a scream as Steven's surroundings changed it was now all different, he tried to move but to only find himself strapped to a wall. There was a loud crash and laughter but not the kind you would want to hear. All he knew was that he was in cave like setting, it was warm, warmer than a hot summers day. There were fires set everywhere the area filled with screams of pain. In the blink of an eye Steven was back in the setting of his home as if he had zoned out.

"What's wrong Steven? Haven't woke yet?" He looked in to the direction of what he thought was his mother but she was slowly dissolving into something else with a lock crooked neck and a twisted smile.

"You should've stayed in bed." Steven looked ahead to where his father was sitting but only to see a Death Pet in his place.

It lunged at his face and started biting and scratching while the thing that his mother had turned into was laughing as if it was some sort of show for her entertainment. This left Steven screaming and lashing out trying to get it off.

~Mystery POV~

I chuckled as I watched my new pet lash out while trapped in his dream I knew exactly what was going on in that little mind of his.

"Sister shouldn't we prepare for the others?" I looked over to my brother who had walked up behind me.

"Have you talked to the master about the plan?" I walked closer to him.

He nodded "We're to do as we please with them, their lives are worthless anyway." He laughed "They're just humans they have threatened their own extinction many times before with their wars. It's time for us to take back what is rightfully meant for us."

I nodded and twisted around the halls towards The Master's room bowing once I got there "Just say the word and we'll get underway, Mistress."

~No one's POV~

Imalia turned to look at her and waved her hand signaling for her to leave "Looks like this will be easy after all." she grinned and laughed as she looked back into the fire which displayed the group still unconscious on the ground from the fall.

Bet you didn't see that coming~~ anyway I'll try and update as much as I can see you guys later bye~!

Earthquakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें