The Day We Actually Get a Job

Start from the beginning

"NATSU! IF YOU THINK THAT I'M GONNA PUT UP WITH THIS YOU ARE WRONG! GET READY FOR A LIVING HELL YA BASTARD!" I yelled at him. I was about to attack him, but Storm and Lucifer got to it first. She then started to scold him while beating him up.

"You pervert! If you think that Night is gonna dress up in a maid outfit just for the job then you are wrong. If she does do this I will make sure that you will not look at all! If you so much as peek I will rip your eyes so that you can never see again you got that!"

Lucifer then started breath attacks at Happy growling at the now beaten up cat.

"Aww, don't be angry Night. Just get into character and call me master while Lucy calls Happy master." Natsu started to nosebleed for some reason.

Natsu's POV

Night in a maids outfit score! This is payback for dying my hair blue while I was asleep that one time. Haha.

"Oooooh He loooooves her!"

"What why would you say that Happy!?!"

"Cuz your having a nosebleed just thinking about her."

I touched near my nose and realized that I was nose bleeding. Oh God. Night's gonna think that I'm a total pervert now! I could hear Happy laughing at me as I wiped off the blood. When I looked up I saw Night with a whole different face color. She was blushing! What!

Night's POV

~Time Skip~

"Ugh"

"Are you feeling okay master? Anything I could get for you?"

"I could really use a barf bag right now."

"Me too."

Me and Natsu looked as if all the life got sucked out of us.

"Hey I'm acting as master!" Happy said.

I was now hanging outside the window with Storm trying to pull me back in along with Lucifer.

"Anyways, I'm so excited for my first job I know I'm gonna rock it." Lucy said confidently

"I thought you were mad about it." I said trying to get myself out the window.

"Yea I was, but if this guy like pretty girls then I'm perfect." she then started to fantasize about something that I don't even wanna know. 

Natsu then spoke up, "Nah, I think Night will do a better job."

"Honestly I think all you humans look alike to me." Happy said. 

We got to town with me and Natsu starving. We started to complain about it, but Lucy just had to be the dumb one and ask the most stupidest question ever.

"Why don't you two just eat your own fire and ice."

"Yeah sure that's a great idea. Why don't ya just eat Plue or Taurus while your at it." Natsu said.

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?!" She exclaimed

"Stupid, it's kinda the same thing." I said glaring at the blond.

We were gonna eat at a restaurant, but Lucy dragged me off somewhere. She took me to a fucking cosplay store for our outfits. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! I am not dressing like that for anyone!" She forced me into it by threatening me. She said that I would be dragged into buying other stuff with her. When we got back I saw a whole bunch of plates full of favorite pastries.

"Save these for Night." Natsu said while stuffing his face with meat

"Aye, she likes pastries." Storm said.