I can't believe it!?

Edited (2/4/18)
Thank you AngieDiaz_xo
Blair's POV

"W-what?" I spit out even though I understand very clearly, I've been lied too. By my best friend or so I thought.

I start crying right on the spot ruining every drop of makeup I have on.

"You heard me." She hisses, every word dripping with venom as I cry. She watches heartlessly while her friend of 15 years breaks down in front of her.

Why am I still calling her a friend?! Stupid,Stupid,Stupid! I'm definitely ugly crying but I don't care at this moment. I look up slowly and she is recording me, I look down really fast to hide my face.

"There you have it people! All 1000 of you! I have officially broke the bitch!" She shouts happily as she moves the camera around me. I stop crying and slowly stand up to face her.

"What did you just call me?" I ask, showing every bit of anger in my voice. I scoff as she stutters - "I-I-...I mean-" she loses every little drop of confidence as I stare into her fake pink contacts.

"Why do you even wear those?" I ask putting my hands properly in front of me, resting it on my silky skirt. "You look even faker than you already are." I say coldly even though I'm still breaking inside, But She doesn't have to know more than she already does.

You thought. That is how I wish it went...

"Why are you doing this!?" I say while crying my eyes out, I hear her laugh as my heart breaks a million times.

"Why are you laughing?!" I say as I almost hyperventilate.

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!

Is all I hear while the salty tears burn my eyes. I look up at her, completely broken while her golden skin is glowing in the sun rays. I still look up to her even after what's she's doing right at this moment.

I look at the outfit I gave her.

She specially wore that didn't she, as if she had this all planned perfectly. She notices I'm staring at the clothing. She scoffs again pointing the camera directly at me.

"You want your clothes back?" She says taunting me with a squeaky voice, I look at her blankly with my blood shot red eyes. "Here!." She says and strips right in front of everyone.

She has always had an amazing body, I admit it. Of course she would do that. She leaves the clothes on the ground and struts off, leaving the crowd that was around us to stare in silence.

I hide my face again as a sob escapes my lips. I feel a warm hand picking me up and sweeping me off the ground.

"Lets get you out of here darlin." I here a sweet southern voice say and. I just do as they say and let the person hold me because I don't want to fight anymore.

"What the hell happened out there?!" I hear the familiar voice and strong arms around me say while putting me down. I lose my grip around myself and hug the person in front of me and continue to sob.

"I-I've never seen her this broken..." I hear another familiar male voice comment. "Special bro hug?" The guy I'm hugging says and I feel at least two more bodies press against mine and arms swarm me.

"Are you ok?" I hear one of them say sadly. I shake my head no while groaning when they try and pull away. 'Not yet' I mumble and hug him tighter. The other bodies disappeared and it's just me and the first guy again.

I pull my head out of his chest and lay my head sideways against his chest, His rock hard chest. I look up at him and he looks down at me and smiles. I weakly smile back and look, It was fake as all hell though.