•Twentyeight•

Start from the beginning

"I'm sitting in the middle!"we both shouted in unison, I smiled widely as I sat in the middle first. He rolled his eyes and looked out the window, I tickled his waist to cheer him up. He laughed continuously until he couldn't breath, he squirmed and grabbed my back pulling me on top of him.

My breathing hitched and I gazed into his eyes. I got off of him as soon as I heard my mom's murmurs become nearer. "Are we ready to go?"she asked as she entered the passenger seat of the car, not long after Jungkook's dad entered.

"Yup."
"Uh huh."

"Why are we going to Seoul? Why couldn't we go to Japan or something?"Jungkook rolled his eyes and our parents scoffed. "We would need to stay in Japan for more than 2 days to enjoy it, Seoul is full of celebrities and other leisures.."my mom explained and I chuckled at her response.

"Oh kookie! We can go to a concert"I nudged him with excitement and he smiled. "I hear Got7 are performing soon-".

"I do know a guy who sorts out the tickets, I'll ring him up and see if he has spares.."Jungkook's dad said and I looked at Jeongguk. "Let's do it please.."I mouthed to him and he averted his gaze from my eyes to my lips. He nodded in a agreement.

I threw my arms in the air with pure excitement, I looked at Jungkook with smiling eyes and he smirked. "Why are you smirking, eh?"I whispered in his ears and he covered his face with his veiny hands. "Are those the boys you were writing smut about in you blue notebook...?"He whispered as he scratched at his chin, a smirk still plastered on his face. I glared at him. "Cheeky.."I turned away from him with a frown and unexpectedly, he caressed my thigh repeatedly, I closed my eyes in pleasure.

I suddenly started fantasising about our lips and the way he would treat mine.

I squinted my eyes and started breathing heavily, I felt a sudden warmth tower over my lower body, I opened my eyes and averted them to Jungkook who was already gazing at me

I squinted my eyes and started breathing heavily, I felt a sudden warmth tower over my lower body, I opened my eyes and averted them to Jungkook who was already gazing at me. He had covered mine and his lower body with a blanket, he moved his hand down along my private area and stroked it. He gazed into my eyes with lust, I tried to keep in the moan that was urging to be released.

Every time he touches my body, he leaves me breathless and wanting more. "Jungkook.."I whispered and he trails his finger in a circular motion around my clit. He looks down at my parted lips and puts his index finger over his lips, gesturing that I should be quiet. I nod.

I placed my head on his shoulder and he rests his on my head, he places his hand on my thigh again.

*Busan to Seoul hours later*

"We're here!"my mom hollered causing me to wake from my slumber. "Ew, you drooled on me"Jungkook pulled a disgusted expression and I laughed in embarrassment. "You know now not to let my head rest on you then.."I blushed and he playfully slapped my shoulder. "Ah I'm joking..I don't care if you drool all over me"he smirked and pulled my head under his arm.

"C'mon you two"my mom laughed and we exited the vehicle, I looked at my surroundings, amazed.

"Ommo I used to always want to come here, Seoul is so beautiful"I said in awe and Jungkook stood in front of me, giving me the opportunity to jump on his back.

"Yah!"he said in fright as I wrapped my legs around him. "We should go out for dinner whilst we're here"my mom suggested and we agreed, my mouth watered at the thought of food.

"Kimbap!"I cheered and Jungkook giggled innocently. "Do you want to die? Stop shouting in my ear!"Jungkook tighten his grip around my legs as he joked.

"Ah, this restaurant seems nice"my mom made her way into a traditional restaurant and without hesitation, we entered.

"Smells really good"I said as I rested my chin on Jungkook's shoulder. "I always smell good.."Jungkook smirked and lifted his head proudly, I rolled my eyes. "I'm referring to the food..but okay, whatever floats your boat kookie"I bit my bottom lip and he boosted my bottom so my position was comfortable again.
-
"Woah, that was so delicious.."I rubbed my full tummy and everyone nodded in agreement. "We'll come back here for our dinner before we go home on Sunday or Monday.."my mom said and I loved the thought of missing a day from school. "Monday sounds good"I smiled widely and my mom grinned.

"We'll see."

"Where are we staying?"Jungkook asked his dad and I averted my attention to Jungkook and mr Jeon.

"This 5 star hotel nearby. I've the two separate rooms booked, so let's go and unpack and rest for tomorrow. Oh and I'll talk to my friend about the tickets, just one?-"his father said–but only to be interrupted by Jungkook.

"Two actually"He stuck up two fingers and looked back at me with a smirk. Was that hand gesture supposed to look dirty?

"Two tickets to Got7 it is.."his father chuckled and took out his phone.

"...wait, me and Jungkook are sharing a roo-!?"I was about to protest but Jungkook stopped me from doing so, by covering my mouth with his muscular hand.

"Treat me tonight.."he whispered in my petite red tipped ear and I blushed.

"Horny prick.."I sniggered and forced my way out of his grip.

"Yah!"he ran from behind me and unexpectedly threw me over his shoulder.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!."