Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"Yoongi. You don't beat up someone for accidentally hitting you." Yoongi rolls his eyes for the 100th time. "He was giving me attitude! And he didn't even want to apologize." "That's still not a reason to beat someone up. How is violence going to fix anything?" "It teaches a person a lesson. I taught him to never give me attitude again. Now can I leave?" 

"Actually...We think it would be best if you went to the school's counselor." "Are you kidding me?" The annoyed and cold stare the blonde gives the principal and the few teachers around him makes them slightly scared. "No, we think it would be good for you." Yoongi keeps staring at them. "Um. We have informed the counselor that you will be there in 5 minutes."

"I have clas-" "You've been excused." Yoongi stands up from the leather seat with a sigh. "Fine." He grabs his bag and gives them a fake smile before leaving. Yoongi walks down the stairs and walks down a few hallways to get to the counselor's office. "Y-Yoongi I heard wh-" "Not now puppy. Apparently I need to see the counselor." Yoongi gives another obvious fake smile to the redhead before walking by him to knock on the door. 

"See you a-after school t-then?" "Aren't you mad at me?" "W-We need to t-talk." "Yes we do....Now get to class." Jimin walks off and the counselor finally opens the door for Yoongi. "Hello Yoongi." Mrs. Ryu greets him. They've already met before. Let's just say this isn't the first time Yoongi has gotten mad over something small in his high school life. 

"Take a seat." "How are you?" She asks Yoongi, giving him a smile. Yoongi just shrugs. "So. You beat up someone for accidentally pushing you, is that correct?" "No, I beat him up because he gave me attitude afterwards," Yoongi nicely corrects her. "Why do you think he gave you attitude?" "Because he's an ass?" "Did you maybe give him attitude first?" "Maybe..." 

"What did you do when he pushed you?" "I told him to watch where he was going and then he told to me calm down." "But you didn't calm down?" "I get annoyed when people tell me to calm down," Yoongi answers as he looks around the room with a bored face. "Yoongi have you ever heard of Intermittent explosive disorder?" "Interm- what?" 

"It's a behavioral disorder where you have violent outbursts. You act with impulsive aggressiveness when provoked. It has some of the same things in common with other mood disorders like bipolar disorder." She explains. "So anger issues?" "Basically." "Yeah...No, I'm good. Thank you." "Yoongi." Mrs. Ryu says his name sternly when he's about to get up, making him sit back down with a sigh. "It's nothing to be afraid of. It's totally okay and it can be dealt with easily. I would like to send you to a therapist-"

"Woah, Mrs. Ryu. Come on. There's no need for that." Jimin has told Yoongi that therapy isn't very bad and that it's actually pretty good help, still Yoongi doesn't think it will help at all. That it's just a waste of time. But then again, Yoongi doesn't really think he has any anger issues. "At least try it out. If the therapist thinks you're fine and that you don't need help then that will be that. But therapists has better judgement than me when it comes to that sort of stuff, but I can tell that it's worth a shot. Maybe you actually do need help with controling that temper of yours, and that's alright." 

Yoongi runs his hands down his face. "Fine," he sighs and Mrs. Ryu gives him a content smile. "Good, I will call up a good therapist I know and then I will call your mother and tell her about it and make an appointment. Sounds good?" "Sure. Have a good day." Yoongi leaves the counselor's office. The class he's supposed to be in, isn't quite done yet. So he sits by the school gates with a book and waits for Jimin. 

The blonde has to admit, he's slightly pissed at Jimin for trying to get revenge on him, but he also understands where he's coming from. "Jimin!" Yoongi shouts his name when he sees him come out of the school doors. The yell catches his attention. He looks around the crowd of rushing teenagers for a second, before spotting the blonde. 

"H-Hi." "I'm sorry." "F-For?" "Not listening to you. Not keeping my promise." "I'm s-sorry for trying to get re-revenge on you." "You should be." "But...Why would you being close with Taehyung, be the way to get revenge?" Yoongi asks walking closer to the younger. "Do you think I have a crush on you?" The blonde stands, towering over Jimin. The redhead keeps his head down, focusing on the ground. "N-No." 

"Do you have a crush on me?" Yoongi get's just a little bit closer to him. "H-Hyung...Of c-course not. Why w-would you s-speak such n-nonsense," Jimin awkwardly laughs. "You know..." Yoongi puts a finger on Jimin's chin and lifts his head so he looks at him instead of the ground. "I can tell when you're lying," Yoongi whispers looking at him in the eye. Students are used to seeing them his close, so when they walk by them, they usually just ignore the two boys. "I-I-I'm-I'm n-not l-lying," the redhead gulps. 

"It's okay puppy, You can tell me that you have feelings for me. I won't be mad." Yoongi caresses Jimin's cheeks. "Now..." Yoongi walks a few steps, until Jimin hits the school building with his back. Yoongi leans down because of the obvious height difference and puts both of his hands on the wall, one on each side of the redheads face. Just like in those k-dramas. "Why don't you be a good boy and stop lying before I actually do get mad." Jimin feels like he's being choked. All the air around him suddenly disappears and his throat dryes. Yoongi is basically forcing Jimin to tell him his feelings, but Jimin isn't even sure of his feelings himself. 

"I-I don't know. M-Maybe I-I have a little thi-thing for you," Jimin blushes and once again, keeps his eyes focused on the ground. "Look at me when you're speaking to me." Jimin doesn't, making Yoongi annoyed. So he grabs his chin with one hand, making Jimin look at him again. 

"I feel the same way, puppy." "I-I don't believe y-you." "What?" "H-Hoseok?" Yoongi let's go of Jimin's chin and puts the hand that was next to his head, back to his side again. "Hoseok is just horny and I was bored. Also it made sence when he told me that it wouldn't hurt you...because we aren't together. Also I was a little horny myself.  " Yoongi explains making Jimin frown. "If you're ho-horny you c-can just come to m-me." 

"Really? Is my innocent puppy ready for such things?" "W-What do you mean s-such things?" Jimin's eyes widens when a thought enters his mind. "You a-and Hoseok never...d-did it...right?" "Of course not," Yoongi answers making Jimin relaxed again. "So since we apparently both have a little thing going on for each other, why don't we go to my house...My mom isn't home," Yoongi whispers the last part. 

"Hyung...You ne-need to tell me wh-what you and Mrs. R-Ryu talked about." Yoongi sighs. "She thinks I have anger issues or well...something called Intermittent explosive disorder or whatever she said," the blonde sighs again. "So she's giving me a therapist to check it out." "I honestly think there's no need for that. I mean I realize I'm a little short tempered, but I don't actually have anger issues." "Hyung?" "Hm?" 

"Y-You um...You kinda d-do." 

-

:) 

Pls leave sum' comments. It would make me v v happy :)

I mean only if ya want to:)

:)

These :) are starting to get creepy.

Oh well.

:)

:)

....

...

..

.

:)