Looking down at my legs, I breathed out the truth.

"It was me. I killed them all."

Saeyeon POV

"Yah! Jungkook-ah... JUST HOW F**KING LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHOOSE A F**KING WHITE AF SHIRT?! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SO HURRY YOUR DEMON ASS UP YOU BODO!!!"

Aish, I had to scream.

I pushed the middle parting of my hair back as I took a deep breath. Jungkook and I had come back from our little skip-school date and Jungkook was being f**king choosy about the type of white shirt he wanted. I huffed in annoyance as I crossed my arms, waiting downstairs for Jungkook to come down from my room.

Why is he so choosy? Aish...

"OKOK SORRY LOR!" He shouted as he ran down the stairs, his raven hair cutely bouncing.

Stopping right in front of me, he quickly pecked me on the lips and smiled cheekily. My mouth hung open from slight shock.

"Aish, you little punk. What was that for?" I pouted. He smiled back happily. "To seal our love deal." And a little wink at the back, making my heart melt at the sight.

As I gushed over him, our housekeeper asked me, "Miss, would you and your boyfriend like to have lunch?"

I smiled back politely and agreed.

As she headed back to the kitchen, I tugged at his sleeve. "My shirt is a little too small for you, ain't it?"

"Heehee. Well, it is an oversized white shirt. But this white isn't the white I like sia..."

I hit his head like a nagging mom does to her child sometimes. "Aigoo... aigoo. This kid ah damn choosy. Aish why so picky?!"

"Cos I'm choosing the best for you, hun." A smirk came across his beautiful face and his smile emerged. I smiled back and flicked his forehead before running at full speed to the dining room where the housekeeper was laying the set table with scrumptious side dishes, 2 steaming bowls of rice sitting on each side of the smaller table. The table was covered by a smooth red velvety cloth, the metal chopsticks and spoon lay beside the bowl of rice waiting to dig into the food itself, before delivering the food to my and Jungkook's hungry stomach.

I feasted my eyes on the mouth watering food before getting attacked by a pair of hands wrapping around my 23 1/4 inch waist (irl i wish it as small as Rosé's:( ) and tickling my hip, making me laugh like super loudly.

"Revenge for flicking my beautiful forehead~" He sang as he squeezed his muscular arms against me, trapping me with his powerful back hug.

Giggling, I told Jungkook to let go. And he did so that we could eat.

"Ahhh... looks good af. Your 'family' a rich one? Seems pretty grand." He said between mouthfuls of rice and korean cuisine.

"Yup. Yours too right? The chef is really good, he's been cooking for like 6 years already I think?" A questioning tone in my voice.

He nodded his head in reply as his eyes were glued to the food, making him wolf down each bite faster and bigger.

"Hey hey. Slow down, later you'll get a stomachache from eating too fast! Aigoo this kid. Tsk tsk." I nagged between mouthfuls of kimchi, waving my chopsticks at him. With his own mouth full of rice, beef, kimchi and bean paste, he shook his head at me with his cheeks really puffed up that it somehow looked cute and disgusting at the same time.

"Yah, yah. Jeon Jungkook, that's not proper!" I tried again to stop his really bad table etiquette. But of course to no avail. "Do all demons eat like how you do?" I asked.