I rolled my eyes. Wtf Park Jimin. Aish, I knew all that shit liao lah.

I frowned at him while he looked satisfied with my reaction and smiled.

"Jimin-ah, forget it. There's no use trying to knock sense into stuck up angels. They're too perfect apparently to even empathise with the most misunderstood beings in the world. So, who cares? Just go live in your fantasy rid of us demons, Taehyung." Suga swatted his hand at me.

I gave a eye roll again and just ignored them.

Soon enough, Saeyeon got pecked on the cheek and skipped class with Jungkook. Again. I stood up and looked at them running through the windows, a solemn look on my face. Why does the world treat me so badly?

Time skip
Saeyeon POV

"I love you, Im Saeyeon." He said sweetly, smiling widely at me.

My heart fluttered at his sincereness and a sheepish smile crept up my face.

I replied, "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook looked so happy and relieved. Wait relieved? Did other angels tell him about what we have to do? No way would they interact with him if they told me first. I pushed that thought aside and continues staring into Jungkook's black eyes which looked so mystic and beautiful.

"Kookie-ah."

"Yup. What is it, hun?" He titled his slanted almond eyes to me.

"How much do you really love me?" I asked.

Jungkook's ears turned red at his nickname Kookie and hugged me to him with me sitting on his lap staring back at him. "700%."

I giggled. "Just 700%?"

He pouted cutely. "Aigoo... My Yeonie-ah, I love you infitely!" And he gave me a quick peck on the lips and smiled back at me. I grinned ear to ear at his response which I knew he would say. Yeonie. I like that nickname.

"Shall we go on a date now? I don't wanna go back to school." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him lovingly.

"Aish. Don't look at me like that. It makes my heart flutter more..."

"Then all the more I should look at my boyfriend like this." I replied slyly and kissed him full on, using my arms to pull him closer to me.

"Mhmmmm... Why are your lips so sweet? I love you so much, you drive me crazy." He cooed. I grinned at him and put our foreheads close together.

"That's cos I have your sweet love. Ok come on let's go, Kookie." I said as I got up from his thighs and waited. Jungkook face flushed at his nickname and called me Yeonie back, making me smile like an idiot at a him.

"I like you calling me Kookie. Call me that more please?" He said as he entwined his hand with mine, swinging it back and forth.

"Sure, Jungkook. Just call me Yeonie more~" I teased. "Ayyyyyy. My Yeonie-ah." He protested as he pouted his lips, looking so cute and innocent. It was so cute that it melted my heart. "Okok. Kookie-ah~ CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!" I exclaimed and ran around the park as I smiled widely back at Jungkook.

He rolled his eyes and chased me. And he was really fast, like damn fast. He caught me in a hug but I slipped out and pulled his shirt, which somehow ripped, showing off Jungkook's lean and firm torso.

"Oh shiiitttt..." I breathed slowly as I put my hand down, tearing off the rest of the his shirt down, leaving him shirtless in the middle of the afternoon blaze. The sun shown even brighter, as if it was happy to see Jungkook shirtless, his white skin shining with sweat.

I found myself staring at his defined abs for too long and tried to look away but I couldn't. Woah... he looks so good. Oh shit, I'm drooling! He smirked at me pleasing my eyes and blush crept up my face, sprinkling pink dust over my cheekbones.

"Like what you see? Or just feasting on your boyfriend's body? Hm?" He snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned my head abruptly to his eyes and saw what I didn't expect to see of a demon.

Black raven wings stretched out from across his back as his shirt hung from my arms. My mouth opened at the sight. It was so majestic and mystic. So demons have wings now?

Jungkook shrugged. Well, he probably read my thoughts. "Well, only the royals in Hell have such wings. They come out when you're born of any demon is lucky enough to have them cos they show like superiority and that you're special. I was lucky and only those with the rare demon wings can call Lucifer 'Dad' directly, although every demon is his spawn. The wings only come out when my shirt is off though usually I can control them. I guess they're just too excited about you."

Smiling at the last bit of his response, I wondered about the other 2.

"What about Jimin and Sugar?"

He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at me. "Aigoo. It's Suga without the R. And they don't sadly cos angels cut them off."

My mouth hung wider. Wait what the f**k?! I narrowed my eyes, scrutinising them on Jungkook's face. "Wait so, angels really did all that shit?! What the hell!!" I screamed. Well, lucky no one was around the park then so I wasn't too embarrassed. Hehe.

Jungkook sighed. "Yup. But you probably would think it's ok then. Cos you hated demons then."

I was genuinely sad for Jimin and Suga's lost demon wings and at the same time, angry with my own kin for doing such an inhumane thing.

"Well, I used to hear a rumour that an angel had taken away 2 demons prides and something about wings but I didn't believe that demons had wings then. Until now." I replied.

"Jimin and Suga are demon royalty as well?" I enquired. Jungkook nodded in response.

"Ohhh I see."

He nervously bit his lip and scratched his head as he muttered to me, "Um, Saeyeon... can I have my shirt back?"

My cheeks turned red as I remembered the scene before I saw his wings. "Y-yeah. S-sure. Sorry for ripping it though, I'll get you a new one. Umm..." I said shyly as I handed him back his half torn shirt. But it was like legit torn into 1 whole piece of clothe, so I suggested that we head to my house close by to borrow one of my shirts.

"But it has to be white." He insisted as we went to my house, heads against each other. I giggled.

"Suddenly a demon prince likes white?"

"Well, not too white that is. Ew I hate that kind of white." He scrunched his nose.

"OH WAIT SHIT!!" I suddenly screamed out as realisation hit me like cold water.

"Woah woah... chill Yeonie. What is it?"

I looked at him with my largest eye size.

"The music project..." I stared back into his eyes. He face palmed and said, "Shit. Ya... Well, it's easier since I'm with you." And he gave me his wink.

"Okok. Chill Kook-ah. We just have to do a duet together which is due in like 2 weeks by now. Easy ~" I cooed back as I hugged his arms closer to me and looked lovingly into his eyes. Ahhhh... I have fallen for a demon prince in such a short period of time. But is this truly love?