Another filler

Heavens Pov ..

I was in the church I just put Lala to sleep and she was in her room. Onnas birthday was less then a month away but I didn't know if id be attending.

"Hey whatchuu thinking about?" Lucas asked me.

"My lil sister birthday coming up but ion think imma make it." I shrug my shoulders.

"Well, I'll let you take my car!" he says. I smile and hug him. I pull back and his lips crash on to mine.

I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me onto his lap. I bite his lip for an entrance. His warm toung moving im sync with mine.

His hands gripped my ass. I moaned against his mouth. I slowly started grinding my hips into his pelvic area. He started kissing down my neck.

My phone vibrated I looked at it not breaking the kiss. It was Dario.

From MyThuggInHubby

Hey babe what are you doin?

To MyThugginHubby:

Chillen with step brother hbu.

Then he took my phone and pulled me back to kissing. He lifted up my shirt. There was keys jiggling in the door.

Asiahs Pov ...

"Have you talked to Heaven? Shes supposed to be coming for the birth of my daughter im 2 months" I say.

Everyone shakes their heads, why won't she answer anyone's calls? I sigh a fustrated sigh and smirk.

She told me she had a lil crush on her step brother.

I laid around the rest of the day planning Onnas birthday party. Nobody knows what to do for it.

Darios Pov ..

Me and Renae have been messing around again. I know that Heavens not cheating in me she's to good for  that.

As long as no body tells her that me and Rene fvcking around she didn't have to get hurt.

Im kind of over her forreal she's been gone for a month only Skype calls, texts and phone calls are the only way to contact her.

I don't even have time for her anymore. The game has me so in-depth it it I barley have time for Rene.

I showered and dressed. Me and #DetroitElevado are going to sit some hoops.

Angels Pov...

"Wow. Angel I haven't seen you in forever then you sure up to my church and repent?" my father asks over brunch.

Every since I repented ive been going to Sunday services, Bible studies or even choir practice. Onnas dad said I could see her for a couple hours a day.

But he had to be there. I told him that I would take it and every since then we all have been like a little family. I miss my daughter a hell of alot.

She keeps in touch here and there and she said she might come to Onnas birthday party at Sky Zone. Onna doesn't know that she is coming nor does she know that its at Sky Zone.

"Yeah daddy im trying to get my life together. I chased Heaven to her fathers I beat her so much, shes been thru everything. Rape, abuse, miscarriage." I tell my father sipping my fruit smoothie.

"Oh heavenly father. You let my grandbaby get raped?" my dad asked.

"No daddy, I wasn't home. You know how I felt when I got raped. You know id never want any one to go thru that" I say, he nods his head taking a bite of his veggie burger.

"Well when she gets back in town I would live to meet her" he says.

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™

Heavens Pov.

"Heaven, if I walk in on you and my son again ill have my husband take you back to the dog house he got you from" she said slamming my door.

I walked out my room, punched her and went back into my room. I miss my friends back home in Detroit.

I put on Darios snaoback and sent him a picture of me modeling it in my bra and panties.

From MyThugginHubby

I think we should break up. Nice pic though.

To MyThugginHubby

Thanks and okay.

I showered and cried my self to sleep. I don't know what the hell to do.

A/N

I can't sleep so v y'all got another chapter. Uh y'all probably  sleep but oh well.

Baaby names people!

Mom finding the lawd?

Vote.Read. And I love all yalls sweet comments!