To Far Gone

Heavens Pov.

I woke up and it was dark I stood up and fell down. I looked at my surroundings. My head pounding with a headache.

"Dario?" I call out."Yeah babe, why you on the floor?" he asks. "I tried to get up but then I fell." I said. He picked me up and put me on the bed.

"Go back to sleep babe" he aays doing the same.

I laid there wide awake. I hate when this happens. When my mom used to beat me in a certain spot I would stiffen up unless I had my meds.

"Did you get my medicine?" I asked him. "No I'll get it tomorrow" he says. I just cry, if I don't get my medicine I'll go paralysed.(I dunno)

"Im gonna go paralysed go get my medicine" I shout at him. He stands up and walks out the house.

I sit there and cry more and more. I'm going to move in with my dad, I can't take this shit anymore.

30 minhtes later I took my shot and it made me drowsy so I soon fell asleep.

Next Daaay..

I got a hold of my dad he said he would send my step mom to get me. I started packing my stuff.

"Where are you going?" Aryonna asked. "My dad is coming to get me baby" I tell her, her mouth makes an O and her eyes get watery.

I packed the rest of my shoes and put my stuff by the door. I pulled a balling Onna into a hug. "Baby it's ok. Your gonna live with your dad full time" I say she nods her head.

"I love you." I say, she nods and says I love you too."Are you coming to my birthday?" she asks. I nod uncertain the answer.

Dario didn't want to be here when I leave. I already said my byes to the team. I saw Dario tear up then he left.

"Call me when my God baby coming imma be here faster than ever" I smile, a teary eyed smile.

Oh I forgot I lost my baby last night. I miscarried, I had my break down but im ok its time to move on God didn't want me to have a baby yet.

"I will girl" she says wiping tears. "I lost the baby" I say to her. Her hand flies over her mouth and tears rush down like when I told her I was raped.

"Oh my gosh" she hugs me,"Ill be ok. Take care of everything while I'm gone" I tell her. On my way out I saw Dario get out his car. I walked over and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

"I gotta do this for us!" I say, after losing the baby it really made my mind up to leave.

"Babe I love you and im sorry" he says walking into the house. I saw a car pull up and my dad was in the driver side his wife in the passenger side.

I put my stuff in the car and leave everything behind to start over.

"Hello Princess" my dad smiles through the mirror.

"Hey daddy, Ms.Mini" I greet them with a smile. We make small conversation then we're on our way to their house.

"I have a son about your age. Maybe older, you guys should get along. We have a two year old daughter. Lala." she tells me.

"Oh I love kids" I smile.

"Good, you can help Lucas baby sit on Saturday?" she asked, she seemed nice but hmm.

"Mini quit. She doesn't want to she doesn't have too" my dad says.

"Daddy it's ok. I mean I am barging in on your life so I want to help out as much as I can" I say. She don't think I hear her but I heard that smart ass comment.

"Damn right you are".

Asiahs Pov ...

Heaven has been gone not even a full week and everybody feels down. She was always the goofy one.

Dario doesn't even smile anymore. He goes to work, comes home and sleeps.

"Dario come on get up! She will come back." I tell him standing in the door way.

"Meech said get ready" I tell him, he climbs out of bed.

"If only I hadn't lost my tempter she would still be pregnant its my fault she's fine Asiah" he broke down. All I could think of was to hold him.

That's what I did. For atleast an hour."Shell be back you'll see" I say putting my fingers through his hair.

"I shouldn't have been so stupid though" he says.

"We all make mistakes, its ok man." I say, he hugs me and walls into his bathroom.

I go to my room and cry my damn self, what are we gonna do with out her?

A/N

Wow. She lost her baby.

Dario guilty.

She coming back out nah.

I just want to think you guys for 300+ reads im really greatful. I didnt even intend on this story being this good. Keep the comments COMING guys I appreciate it alot.