The End

This is all boutta be Heavens Pov ..

Ugh enjoy I guess.

"Yeah right there" I instructed him. For all you perverted minds no we're nit doing ANYTHING sexual. He was rubbing my back.

"Babe can I come home yet?" he asks. "Ill think about it ! " I moaned from the pleasure of the back message.

He planted soft kisses down my neck."Boy. Noh if you think you fvckin your not!" I say. He continued to do it though.

"Get out!" I moaned as I was flipped on my back. "Girl are you ready to go to the mall" Ya says her loud mouth.

Dario looks up I look up. " Yeah girl im ready" I say scooting out if Darios reach. "Ill see you later" I winked at him.

*************

"That boy was totally checking you out girl" she says. "And your louid mouth would say something to him" I laugh.

I read my messages.

From IdkWhatWeAre:

Shes having the baby.

We rush over to the hospital. My step child will be born can't miss that though. I gotta be there for him.

"Why is she here?" Jasmine asked me. I turned in my heels to walk out but Dario grabbed my arm.

"If she goes I go cause we like a package deal." he says, she rolls her eyes at us.

"Are you getting a DNA test on that baby" I ask him. He looks at me cos eyed.

"Hell nah" he says. "Your do dumb" I mumble.

"Are you mad cause you can't carry ny baby more than two months?" he asks. I look at him in shock. I shake the tears away.

"Good luck on being a mommy" I say and walk out. My eyes can no longer hold tears. "Girl what's wrong?" Ya asked I shook my head.

I got in my car and broke down. "Cry on the inside like a winner." Ayanas crazy ass says to me. I laugh a little.

I wipe my face and go get my sister then get my daughter. "What do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"Don't matter" they ask say but Lalas words come out like. " Is dent mutaa"

From MyNiggaLucaaas

Hry im in town. You tryna chill bring La I miss her.

To MyNiggaLucaaas

Ight.

I go to the address that he texts me its like a ice cream shop me and Dario went to for our 1 month.

"Hey Lucas this is my best friend Ya." I introduce he nods a wassup and gives me a hug. I take in a wiff of him he smelled great.

Our lips accidentally connected. I tried to pull away but my body told me it felt so right. His toung slid in my mouth. Before we could really make out he pulled back.

"Hey La'tasha " he says and picks her up. I would think that she'd be happy but she was kicking and screaming. They were really close before they just handed her off to me.

I took her and she calmed down. I smiled as she lays her head on my shoulda. "Ow. Daamn Lala its like that now?" he laughs. Oh my gawd his laugh is sexy as hell.

"Well what are yall up to tonight?" Ya asks. "Ummmmm nothing really yall tryna chill?" Lukes friend asks.

"Yeah maybe" she smiles. I smile at Luke. "Aryonna where in the world do you wanna go?" I ask her.

"Can we have a sleep over? We can invite Darrrio, Meeshy, Zay I love me some Zaaay, Lo lo his gir frann. We can't invite Zays gir frann doe" she tries to whisper.

Ya just laughs. "Or you can come to my hotel room" Lucas whispers in mh ear.

To DontAnswer.

We are done for good ight bye.

"I'll take you up on that offer." I smile at him. "Oh hell no she won't. Shes in a committed relationship or should I say engaged!" Dario bursts through door.

"We broke up nigga!" I say,  he shakes his head."No we didn't come on err gotta talk!" he says dragging me to my car. I give Lucas the one second finger.

"Because, she kissed me your gonna end us?" he asked.

"Aint you supposed to be with your baby. Since she can actually carry a baby?" I ask him. He shakes his head."Its not mine!" he says I could see tears in his eyes.

"What do you mean it's nit yours?" I asked, so he finally got a DNA test.

"It's Daniels. She told me she just didn't want us together" He tells me. I shrug,"Not my problem so where you gonna live at?" I ask him cause damn sure nit at my house.

"Im coming home. Im going to sleep in our bed, on my side and if you don't like it there's a couch in the living room!" he states.

"It's actually really comfortable." I roll my eyes.

"look I know I shouldn't have said it but you just get me so frustrated sometimes." he says.

"Yeah whatever. First you hit me 2 times. Then you cheat 3-4 times, then you blame my miscarriages on me. We aint cut out for each other Dario." I say to him.

"What are you saying?" he asks. "We need to break up. For good this time, never getting back together!" I say sliding the ring off of my finger and hands it to him.

I swear Dario has never cried infront if me before and it killed me to see the love if my life cry but once you go thru what ive endured you don't care any more.

"Ill call you if I make it passed to months" ..

A/N

I decided to stop the book right here. I guess I can make a sequel to it I guess.

I can post it Saturday I guess.