The School Talent Show

Authors note.

OK So I have totally become superman to update this and The Girl Who Saw The Future 1D also all my homework go me Lol anyway here's another chapter from Harry also Zayn pov enjoy :) x 

Harry's pov.

So the time is 5:30 pm at night and I am backstage at school there must be about 200 people out there to watch the talent show tonight parents kids from this school teachers I heard there was even a music scout coming however this does not matter to me the only thing that really matters is Zayn is coming I gave him a ticket the other day when he came back to school I have to try and be friends with him after everything else that has happened between me him and Niall he is still my neighbour and I am going to see him everyday at school anyway I would be lying if I was to say a part of me didn't still have feelings for him because I do even though I know he loves Niall there is still a big part of me that secretly hopes Zayn will be my boyfriend again after all the song I am singing tonight is for his benefit Dear Darlin by Olly Murs.

" You ready Harry not long now just half a hour break a leg out there" My music teacher says while we stand backstage

" Thanks miss" I reply I place my I Pod in one final time before I take to the stage and I am feeling confident about this Just sing it to Zayn as if he is the only one in the room I think to myself and then

" Hey " a familiar face says with a smile

"Z Zayn Hi what are you doing here" I stutter out I mean I knew he would be here tonight but why is he backstage

" You really think I would let you go on stage tonight without wishing you good luck" He says shaking his head smiling 

"HARRY STYLES" a male voice shouts 

" That's me Zayn I have to go thank you for wishing me good luck I'm singing for you" I reply quickly kissing his cheek and running towards the stage back door I look back and he looks a bit shocked but walks into the hall to take a seat.

" And now from year 9 Harry Styles singing Dear Darlin By Olly Murs" The teacher shouts to the waiting audience as I step onto the stage it all goes Quiet as I approach the microphone.

This is is don't fuck up this is for Zayn I think to myself I take the microphone and the melody begins I close my eyes and start to sing.

"Dear Darlin please excuse my writing I can't stop my hands from shaking cause I'm cold and alone tonight and I miss you nothing hurts like no you no one understands what we went through it was short it was sweet we tried and if my words break through the wall and meet you at you're door all I can say is boy I mean them all dear darlin please excuse my writing I can't stop my hands from shaking cause I'm cold and alone tonight I miss you nothing hurts like no you no one understands what we went through  it was short it was sweet we tried been thinking about the bar we drank in feeling like the sofa was sinking I was warm in the hope of you're eyes so if my words break through the wall to meet you at you're door all I can say is boy I mean them all Dear Darlin please excuse my writing I cant stop my hand from shaking cause I'm cold and alone tonight I miss you nothing hurts like no you no one understands what we went through it was short it was sweet we tried oh I cant go these arms are yours to hold and I miss you nothing hurts like no you no one understands what we went through it was short it was sweet we tried we tried"

And then I finish singing and open my eyes and the response is over whelming the crowd of teachers pupils and parents roar and I jump for a minute and I'm a bit shocked at the response I am getting on my singing I look at Zayn and he is smiling a big smile which makes me smile 

Through The DarkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara