Changes

Hi everyone new chapter here from Zayn and also Niall's pov hope you enjoy be sure to comment rate vote love you all wah x 

Nialls pov.

" In these last few minutes your mother wont feel any pain she will just drift away as if falling into a deep sleep I would suggest saying goodbye to her now Niall I will give you a few moments" Dr Cowell says leaving the room.

The thing is my mum was a alcoholic a bad alcoholic and I always knew this I knew it would kill her in the end and I was right here we are mum on various machines keeping her alive but in a matter of minutes they will be turning her off there is nothing they can do for her now her body is shutting down and she is about to die tears escape my eyes as I hug her you see I can put on a front in school to everyone else but my mum was the one person who knew me who really knew me when she goes I will be left in the care of my big brother Greg we don't get on at all and he beats me pretty badly I don't know what to say to my mum I always thought I would but I try anyway.

" I'm going to miss you so much you have been a constant person in my life maybe you was not the best mum but you was my mum and I love you and I will always be you're little boy find peace mum I love you so much" Tears emotion flooding through my body as I kiss her four head one last time as Dr Cowell turns off the machines and my mother drifts away.

Zayn's pov

"Harry stop it my mum will be back soon " I giggle as Harry tickles me in my bed

"Not for another hour yet Malik you don't get away that easily " he says and begins to kiss me deeply and then bites my lip ( holy fuck) 

He moves on top of me as the kiss deepens and we begin having sex.

After we finish and shower and get dressed the door opens the closes downstairs 

" ZAYN COME HELP ME GET THE SHOPPING INSIDE" my mum shouts upstairs 

Harry just grins at me and looks me up and down 

"Im C c oming mum " I shout laughing at Harry and playfully hitting him as I go past 

I head downstairs too fast maybe its the nervous energy That I just literally fucked my secret boyfriend and also the next door neighbour for that matter anyway I miss the last 2 steps and crash at the bottom of the stairs flat on my face "Ahh fuck" I say then a hand reaches down to pull me up not my mums hand but Niall's ?

"N Niall what are you doing here" I ask confused before he can reply My mum walks through from the kitchen.

" Met you're friend Niall on the doorstep Zayn he helped me in with the grocery bags Thank you for that Niall" she smiles at him

"Hes not my friend" I mutter but my mother does not hear me but I think Niall did 

" Anyway I'm going out boys work purposes be good don't trash the house" she smiles at Niall and plants a kiss on my four head and heads out the door in her typical style always rushing around.

OK so this is officially weird the school bully standing in my hallway his eyes look red too what does he want? then I get angry a bit how dare he come here if its to intimidate me it won't work not here not in my own house.

"What do you want if you have come here out of some bullshit move to intimidate me it wont work I told you I'm not scared of you " I say clearly letting him know but he looks lost as if he doesn't understand 

" I'm not here to make you feel intimidated" He speaks and his voice is croaky 

" Then why are you here" I ask 

" To talk you know " He says shrugging his shoulders not making eye contact with me 

" To talk ? to talk about what and why do you want to talk to me go talk to you're other Friends don't understand what you want to be honest Niall you have barley spoke to me in school and as I understood it we wasn't friends and how did you even get my Address " I say firmly and also a bit confused.

He just looks at me with the most painful look in his blue eyes but he looks really confused like a lost child.

Then he burst out crying and I'm really shocked by this.

" I I'm sorry I shouldn't have come here" He says before turning and running out the door 

OK what the fuck was that I think and I turn and walk up the stairs slowly at the top Harry sat at the top out of view so Niall wouldn't have seen him.

I take a seat next to Harry and look him in the eyes

" What was all that about " I ask gauging Harry's reaction but he seems as clueless as me

" I have no idea but that was weird tho Zayn like seriously why would he come here?and why would he cry? and more to the point why would he think you would care?" Harry says then looks at his phone I think he is texting his mum but I'm unsure as my mind tries to process what just actually happened with Niall.

" I have to go meet my dad he is taking me to buy a suit for the prom wanna come with" Harry says looking up from his phone.

" Um no I'll be fine think I have mine sorted" I say with a smile.

"OK text you when I'm back laters baby" he says kissing me then walking downstairs and out the door.

I sit there for a minute or two and think about all the possible reasons Niall Horan the Niall horan the school bully would come to my house and bust out crying it just doesn't add up and my mind drifts back to the look on his face so vunrable and scared It hurts me a bit to think of that look.

I head into my bedroom and collapse on my bed and I realize today is the only day for the past few weeks I have actually been by myself everything moved so fast including my relationship with Harry don't get me wrong I'm happy but just glad for this time alone It's the time of day where the sun is setting and I just close my eyes and drift away to sleep.

Niall's pov 

I run from that house as fast as I can and keep running running from everything why did I even go there in the first place but that's a Question I can not answer myself I keep running until I stop and notice I'm deep into the woods and the sun has set now its almost dark but the lights along the footpath are light enough for me to still see I keep walking not afraid on this day everything that can be taken from me has been taken I lost my mum and as I think of that a tear slips down my eye I keep walking until I reach the riverside and It looks nice under the lights I just sit there and stare out over the waters it's spooky but in a kind of beautiful way I check my pone no new messages from anyone to say Perrie Eleanor And Kai are suppose to be my best friends they know nothing about me they dont even know my mum was sick and that's partly my fault because I didn't tell them as I sit here now I wonder what it would be like to jump into the water but I don't I just sit there I can't go home no doubt Greg will be drinking to cope with mums death and I will be his punch bag no going home is not a option not tonight anyway I lay back on the grass and shut my eyes and pretend I'm six again a memory floods my mind my sixth party mum dad everyone happy even Greg and I cling to that memory for a while before I start to fall asleep in the cold air.

OK guys new chapter sorry its so short just wanted to focus on Niall and why he is the way he is with people thank you vote comment ILY all x x :) got so much homework to do RN its unreal anyway updates maybe at weekend :) xxxx