Make Your Mark

Great English Lit. first lesson of the day.

Oh the joys that overfill my heart.

I'm buzzing from inside and out, im chocking on rainbows and unicorns.

Note.

Every.

Single.

Droplet.

Of.

Sarcasm.

Right.

There.

Luckily Fakey gave me a locker combo aswell, so I made my way to my locker and dropped my avi's intonl them.

Hmm plain.

Its gunna get an extreme makeover over the year - if I'm still here.

Slamming my locker I turned around to see the "badboy looking" wanna be.

You know, your typical hot, dangerous aura carrying, pussy eating, drinking, and smoking Badboy?

That girls usually fall for right? Well here was one stood right infront of me.

With a smirk planted firmly on his face, he supported his body by leaning on his forearm and crossed his legs.

"So are you gunna stand there or are you actually gunna say something?" I said, with irritation laced through my words.

The badboy looked shocked momentarily before replacing his shocked expression for one of a cocky guy.

"Oh, I was just admiring your beauty. I mean, damn girl. How much sexy did God give you?" he practically shouted, while his eyes roamed over my body.

Why did I wear leather pants today?

"Eh, please. Where did you find that? in the how to make girls beg guide for dummies?" I scoffed, swerving on my heel.

I realised most people were in tutor, so it was just me and the badboy. Oh joy

- typical rape story setting right?

I was stopped by the badboy again. I can see a habit forming.

"Has anyone ever told you, your ass looks banging in whatever you wear?"

Rolling my eyes I replied, "Has anyone ever told you that lines like that will end up in your head banging the floor?"

"Call me Winnie the Pooh, I think I just found my honey" he said geting frustrated.

Aye. The real guy is coming out now.

"I'm sorry, I'm more of a Dreamworks Animation girl."

I can almost see my English Lit class.

Almost there Aymie, almost there.

"Are you a tsunami, cos you swept me away and caught me off guard?"

"I prefer the term Earthquake" I snorted, with a massive smirk on my face.

Reaching for the handle to my English Lit. class, I found myself being tapped on the shoulder.

"What NOW." I ground out through my teeth in annoyance.

" I like you a lot mystery girl" he said, looking deep into my eyes, almost as if he trying to figure me out.

"Wish I could say the same for you, Mr WannaBe badboy" I winked, and entered my English Lit class.

3 minutes late.

Beginners Luck.

**********************

"Walter Adams"

"Yes sir"

"Jamie Brookes"

"Yes sir"

"Edward Carson"

" Wassup Sir"

Mr Dronsperg narrowed his eyes at Carson, his bald head reflecting light so much it shone like a diamond.

Everyone erupted in laughter. Even me.

"Danielle Groom"

. . .

"Danielle Groom?"

. . .

His overly bushy eyebrows knitted together before marking her absent.

"Michael Jackson"

"Hey."

I thought it was the real one for a second. Forgetting he's dead. Bless his soul.

"Nathaniel Knight"

"Here sir"

Wow. Nerd was in English Lit.

To be honest, I expected it to be something along these lines,  but never in my class.

And Damn that voice though. It hid so many secrets, so much knowledge. So much authority.

"Freya Thompson"

"Here sir"

Hang ona a second. Doesnt R come before T?

Great. I've been missed. But I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying, I probably missed 7 names.

"Finally, Matthew Walker"

"Here"

He saluted before returning to whatever he was doing. Probably drawing, which is pretty cool.

Shutting his register, Mr Dronsperg clapped his hands together before raising his overweight self off the too small char.

"Class. We have a new student"

The class began to whisper and look around. I rolled my eyes before standing up.

"Let me introduce myself, is that alright with you Droney?"

Sniggers were heard everywhere, and Droney turned an unpleasant shade of red before nodding and sitting back down.

"The name is Ryder. Aymie Ryder. 17. Quite Dangerous actually."

I caught everyones attention. Especially the boys.

"I ride a bike, but I drive. I skate board, but prefer to surf. I transferred from London. You wanna know more, you talk to me."

Mr Knight looked at me, but when we locked eyes, he turned around flustered.

Aw.

"Simple as that."

I sat back down, and crossed my legs. Mr Dronsperg stood up and opened his mouth to continue teaching.

"Oh yeah. And I'm and all round sports player"

I interrupted before smiling in content.

I got various looks of hate, jealousy, nervousness and respect.

Good Luck everyone.

Nathaniel turned around to look at me with a small smile. I shot him a wink, which he returned before turning away.

Cute. That dimple though....

A Killer.

I sighed before returning to make notes on my English Lit.

Maybe this year won't be so bad.