Mr Badboy Attends Lunch

Aymie’s P.O.V

Tapping the female who I recognized as an old friend, the smile on my face could not be hidden – feeling like 100 watts worth of happiness.

Jess.

She attacked me in a hug making me laugh, and attracting attention. It felt so good to have my best friend back.

"OMG, No way is this my Aymie!

 When Miss Stebbings said your name, I was like ‘well that sure sounds familiar’, but then I thought nah, you would never accept to be dragged here. You've changed so much Mia!" She squealed checking me out in a non homo way.

"EXCUSE ME? Have you seen yourself Chica? What happened to my badass partner in crime?" I exclaimed with the same tone and playfully elbowed her side.

"Oh you know, new Stepdad, Little sis - I kinda needed to be a good role model - it’s what my mom woulda wanted." She finished in a whisper, all playfulness gone.

My heart clenched. She had been there for me through everything, the good the bad – the whack. And when she needed me the most, I disappeared off the face of the earth.

"Hey hey hey" I hugged her, "I miss Mona too. She loved me like I was her own. But smile babe. Cancer isn’t gunna touch you - not when I'm around. I’m back. Nobody is gunna hurt you, I owe you one." I winked and squeezed her in a hug.

We started walking towards the lockers, and I was overjoyed at the fact our lockers were close. I dropped off my books slamming my locker, and waited for Jess to be ready.

"So how’s life been? It’s been 2 years!!" She said as she strode down the hallway in perfect step with me. Her honey blonde hair flew wildly as we exited the building to enter another one.

"Nothing much, it’s been so slow this year but so much has gone on." I exhaled before walking into the lunch hall. Her blue orbs sparkled as the sun reflected on it as she glanced at me wanting more details.

Ignoring her look, I continued to walk towards the lunch hall. As soon as we entered, the talking grew as hundreds of pairs of eyes focused on us.

Jess looked really unsure of all the attention she was getting, which was very strange behaviour. Passing my aviators over to her, I continued walking to the line glaring at everyone who caught my eye.

"Ignore them. They're not worth your time" I whispered to Jess and she nodded standing in line with me also.

"Tiger"

I jumped slightly and turned around to see Dylanté.

"Oh it’s you again" I exhaled before shuffling slightly forward in the queue.

"Hey hey, don't act like that. I just miss the way it felt when you were straddling me in art" he ‘whispered’ .

He really couldn't whisper cos Jess heard and gasped in shock.

"Oh hey Jess" he called, as if it was a normal occurrence to talk to her. Her eyes widened slightly before she let out a hi, which lacked all confidence of the Jess I used to know.

I shot him a glare before continuing to shuffle.

"Listen Dylanté. I don’t have time to deal with your bullshit. Currently this is my first day and it has taken every single nerve in my body not to beat the living shit out of you. You know damn well it was professional situation, nothing more. So get it in your thick ass skull, mmnkaay? Thanks” I concluded, highly irritated and frustrated.

Dylanté let out a low whistle, and chuckled.

“I always knew you secretly loved me, even if it was only for a day” He digged.

“Please, and I have four heads and a Siamese twin.” I retorted.

"Now that’s the Best friend I've missed for 2 years." She said smiling before playfully punching me and shuffling in the line.

"Woah hang on, you too know each other?" Dylanté asked incredulously. 

Jess caught my glance before we both said "Hell Yeah!" before laughing it off.

"Okay Petal, what would you like?" the dinner lady said to me.

"Erm can I have a burger, large fries, a strawberry milkshake, a banana, and some Fiji water please. Oh yeah and some ketchup for my food" I finished.

The dinner lady looked at me in surprise, before shaking her head and taking my order.

"I'll have a salad!" said Jess sheepishly after my order.

"Really Jess? A salad?”

“Eugh, I’ll take a cheeseburger, Fiji water and a salad. There. Happy?”

“You know it Chica!” I smirked; I hated it when girls starved themselves to look good. It was one of my pet peeves. Why should you sacrifice what you love to become appealing to others?

“Wait, so you’re Spanish as well?!” Dylanté interrupted my thoughts.

Great He’s still here

I nodded and took a fry from the tray and chucked it in my mouth.

“Got a problem with that perra?” I smirked, and Jess chocked on the air she was inhaling and burst out laughing.

"This is so weird" Dylanté breathed out, shoving his hands into his pocket.

"You eat so much but your still fine as hell. Well fuck” he muttered underneath his breath. Still walking with us. I honestly wondered if he had any friends.

Jess and I giggled and found a table to sit at and started eating the food we just got.

Wouldn't be surprised if I was two sizes bigger after this meal.

**********************

A/N

Helllooo my Badass's!

sorry for the Late update and I promise to try and upload every thursday even though its exam season!

Please check out my other story Like a Woman :) I really enjoy writing that book!

However unfortunately this Book hasnt had its kickstart moment, which will be coming in the next chappie!

Lots of Love

Thebadboysgirlxoxo