Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Talking

Soon Anti got up and came into the kitcken. "Your up early." Anti says when he sees me. I had a bit a coffee left, I sipped it and set my cup down. I slid  his cup over to him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Well tried to smile. 

"Whats wrong?" He asks me with concern written on his face. 

I sigh and say "had some trouble sleeping." i tried to brush it off as nothing but he was curious and pushed more.

"Was it the nightmares again?" He asks and I look down. He sighs and gets up and comes over to me. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Y/n you need to talk about this, it could help you." He says and I look up at him. His eyes were filled with worry. I felt so bad, I didnt mean for him to be worried about me.

"What is there to talk about? You know what happens in the Nightmares, ive told you a million times." I say and sigh, I put my head in my hands. I didnt know what to think of the dreams. 

They sorta just happened, they just came. The same dream over and over again, reminding me of my friends and how they gave their lives for me to live happily. How I could of changed things, how I could of stopped Dark. I didnt realize that I had started cring before Anti picked me up and took me to the couch. He sat me down and whispered sweet things into my ear.  Telling me everything would be ok, and more. 

Time passed as we sat there. Just us, only us. I felt happy with him, but why did he like me so much that he would let his friends die. I was nothing special, just a broken angel...

A/n Sorry this one took so long, but thank you all for the support, it means the world to me that everyone likes my writing, thank you.

~Six