Chapter 27-It was just a dare

Hey guys! Let's get this story at 3k reads and 300 votes. If we work together we can make it. We just have to believe. If you love this story so far just vote to show to me you do and if you don't tell me so I can make it better. Comments help me a lot to write the story because I know you guys are reading and it gives me confidence to continue. Just please vote and comment it would mean so much to me. And if you want me to do the same to your story just say so to me. Thanks so far for reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you xoxo.😘

______________________________

"Yes he's so hot!" Caroline exclaimed dramatically fanning herself with her perfectly manicured hands.
"No he's not" I disagreed giving the TV my attention.

"Oh, come on the guy looks like fucking Dylan Sprayberry" she pointed at the TV. I rolled my eyes and rested my legs on Caroline's lap, and stuffing my face with popcorn. Caroline eyed my legs and pursed her legs.

"You know if I didn't have a hot guy on the TV screen I would shove your legs off right?" She quired. I turned on the couch and smiled at her. "Well let's be glad he is" I giggled.

"Whatever Jessie" Caroline sipped her soda. "So have you talked about the kiss with Jake yet?"

I glanced at Caroline shrugging. "No but I'm planning on it."

Caroline sighed turning to me. "You're planning on it? Jessy it's almost been a week."

"And it's almost been a week since Jake hasn't talk to me" I looked at my legs. "But when I'm ready I will talk to him."

"So what's up with you and Mason?" I asked. Caroline looked at me and sighed."Well it's getting no where, so maybe I should move on" she replied.

"Yeah... Maybe. Look you and Mason are compatible and made for each other. You can't just give up something so good." I explained.

"But then I'll be a homewrecker" Caroline pouted.

I glanced around for a few seconds before finally shrugging. "Who cares?" Caroline giggled and played with her hair.

"You really think he likes me?" Caroline squealed hugging me.

"Yes, you are smart, considerate and a beautiful young lady. What's not to like." I smiled. Caroline smiled looking at her soda.

"You're right, what's not to like" Caroline smirked shrugging.

______________________________

How in hell am I supposed to face Jake without turning into a stuttering idiot. How in hell?

Walking down the school hallway with continuous turning heads wasn't exactly an enjoyment. I have about half an hour until class starts so I should read something to pass time. I walked in the library to have the same problem I had in the hallway...turning heads. I strutted down to the back of the library at my favourite spot. I rested my bag on the table and just as I was about to sit down I heard distant voices.

"I hope it works cause I really wanna ask her out"I heard a familiar voice say."You can always try it out now" I heard him say. The voice I loved so much and always wanting to hear more of. The voice that sounds so mature and strong. The voice that. . . the voice that i ... I don't know.

Before I could run Jake was turning the corner that lead to me. I frantically started shaking like a deer caught in headlights not knowing what to do. I did the only thing that any human with a functioning brain would do. Talk. "Hey Jake" I waved. Jake looked up and immediately locked eyes with me. "What are you doing here?" Jake patiently ask. "What are you talking about I'm in the library?" I looked around confused. Jake pointed behind me and I slowly turned around to be face to face with a sign.

CLOSED AREA FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

I looked back to see Jake narrowing his beautiful teal orbs at me. "Oh that," I giggled nervously, "I was just walking by, you know to check out the ah... atmosphere? I asked more than stating.

Jake laughed. And for the first time have I heard something so heavenly. He looked so cute smiling and all. His laugh was so gentle and soothing. A sound that would make Anyone fall asleep quickly. I couldn't stop the smile from breaking out on my face. I could stand here and listen to him all day. No matter if I would be late for class...

Jake slowly recovered from his laugh. "Seriously?" He asked, "the atmosphere?"
"I really gotta get to class" he smirked.

"Wait Jake" I stopped him. "About the kiss" Jake's smirk dropped and he rolled his eyes leaning against a shelf.
"Just drop it ok" Jake sighed.

"Yeah but-" I tried to continue.
"Jessy stop" Jake cascaded his hand through his hair.

"I wanted to-" I tried again.

"Jessy just stop it!" Jake yelled. It meant nothing it was just a dare. Nothing more. Get that through your head and get over it." Jake rolled his eyes again walking away.

"I just wanted to... Never mind" I talked to myself. Jake was long gone.

----------------

Guys something's wrong so I won't update for a kinda long time. I don't know when I will. I have internet problems so please stay with me. So I'll see you when I see you. Bye for now I'll miss you guys