Rob

"The past had somehow always managed to follow her, somehow never getting the hint." Robert sighed has he sat in the regular booth that he, Slash and Ana used to sit in at the Rainbow. "Her and I were very much like industry brother and sister. We were very close and we both saw each other as family." he twirled his fingers in his lap and then adjusted the sunglasses he had on. 

"At the end of the day we cared for each other and always tried to look out for each other like family does," he gestured with his hands, "but, dignity was never really our strong suits." he shook his head. 

He scoffed," I know this sounds so cliche, and trust me I hate myself for saying this... But she was different. She wasn't some boring old blonde girl that somehow became an actress like a lot of other people, I can think of a few now," he chuckled, "She was the embodiment of talent and empathy and trust. You knew you were safe with her, you knew that everything was going to be okay and handled, you knew that she had your back no matter what. She would push you to do your best, she would remind you who you were and why you were here. She was the type of girl who could not only heal you with her words but with her touch, her tongue, her entire being. Just being near her felt like a healing none of us didn't deserve."

He took a sip from his scotch and cleared his throat, " There were times when she would lock herself away in that palm springs house of hers and no one, not even Slash, could get her out. People would go insane because they couldnt get a hold of her. Directors, producers, writers, managers, agents, other actors, everyone wanted to get in touch with her whenever they had something on their mind or they needed help on their next project. She would always have a whirlwind of ideas going on in her head and they knew that. She's written a lot of stuff for a lot of people and never wanted any of the credit saying that she was only an actor and just that." 

"I think she was scared of it, scared of not reaching everyone's expectations, scared of failing, slipping up. She turned to a lot of different coping methods to clear her head, at first it was cocaine then when she almost died two times she decided to stop that, then it was marijuana, but that didn't really do anything so she would drink excessively with it. We didn't influence each other very well on the health side of things," he chuckled, "but, artistically it didn't get better than her. "

"When she got pregnant, we were all really excited, I would call her every day, talk to her doctor, if Slash was around for her I would go and keep her company," he shook his head, "That kid might've been the last thing that could've saved her. "