Chapter 1: Tony Stark

Hey Guys this is Stark (my nickname)! I am the author of this story you are about to read. Please forgive is it isn't that good, but this is my very first FanFic that I am writing! I promise it will get a lot better as I get better with my skills. Please I would like you guys to leave comments and give me input on what you will like to see as the story goes on.

Copyrights of Iron Man, Tony Stark, and all Marvel characters belong to Marvel and not me. The cover art is not owned by me and goes to the owner. They only thing I own is Selena Acevedo, the plot of this Adventure/Romance Fanfic and anything that is not owned by Marvel or any other source! Please enjoy! Love you all

Angel in Red and Gold

As I went for my run on the ocean side of Venice Beach, I had my headphones blasted high to "Highway to Hell". I know you don't see a lot of 23-year-old girls listening to AC/DC for a run, but hey I like it. I am wearing my red and gold sports tank top that covered my black sports bra, and I had my black running shorts with my red and black running shoes. Red is my favorite colors, and gold and black just are great accent colors. My black long wavy hair was tied up in a high ponytail that went side to side as I ran.

So as I was slowing down just a little I come along the famous company Stark Industries. This famous company is the house of the amazing Iron Man that is the most popular superhero now. After his amazing save in New York City along with the Avengers, they are now the most popular superhero team. Tony Stark, the most handsome guy ever, who is now single again might I add; It was all over the news about Pepper Potts break up with the handsome billionaire Tony Stark. It had something to with Tony being so into his work with Iron Man and Avengers. Well I mean we all knew it wasn't going to last long due to Pepper being into the company and not him, Oh well.

But the paparazzi won't get off his back for an interview about his new life. To be honest I am dying for him to be on TV for an interview because I'm itching to know what happened between him and Pepper.

I feel bad for Tony. I mean to me it just seems like Pepper left him in a time of need in his life. He was coming into something greater and I mean he basically went to outer space to save the whole world from turning into Loki's playground.

As I run pass the driveway into the company the chorus comes on and I turned the volume louder so I couldn't hear the traffic of 1:30pm. I'm running on pure adrenaline as I listen to my favorite song. As I was coming to the end of the driveway, I was hit by a silver sports car. Damn that hurt more than anything in my life! As I fell to the floor my head was cut deep from the sidewalk edge. As blood was coming from my head I heard the door open then close.

"Oh my God you're bleeding! I'm so sorry I didn't see you coming!" The man with a deep masculine voice said as he came to my side and helped me up.

"It's ok" I said, "I should have been paying more attention to where I was running".

When I finally look up to see the man that hit me he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and red tie. He had on a pair of converse on, which I found pretty sexy. Then his face, his hazel eyes that were filled with concerned and his lips partly open. His dark brown hair in a combed back style. His goatee was hard to miss! I was just hit by Tony Stark! I almost fainted! I swear I mean me! Was almost killed by Tony Stark! I don't know if I should be happy or mad about this. I mean out of everyone living in Malibu, I was hit by Tony "f-ing" Stark. God help me now.

He brings out a towel from his sliver sports car, and starts to wipe my forehead where the blood was coming from.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you I was just checking my phone."