Chapter 4: Y/N

I blinked at him. I was cooling down from that incident. Demigods? Greek gods? Monsters?

I thought he went cray-cray after being pounded to bits.

"Nico, you sure you're alright?"

"I'm serious."

"Sure, I'm taking you to the nurse"

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the entrance of the girls locker room.He resisted.

"Y/N ! I'm being serious!" He yelled.

He struggled . He pried my fingers open snapped his fingers.

I blinked . His ring slowly grew to be an obsidian-black...sword? He had a full on sword drawn.

How the heck did he smuggle that into school?

"I lifted the mist. Can you see this?"

He literally waved the sword infront of my face.

I yelped. I staggered backwards , tripped on something and fell on my butt.

He was trying hard not to smile. I scowled at him.

I sort of beieved him now, still slightly doubting it. It could be a magic show you know. At this ,I sat there on the floor in silence, trying to process everything I had heard. Everything made complete sense. Excpet for my brother disappearing. About me, not knowing my dad. My brother and I being half siblings. ADHD and dyslexia. I also understood what my mother had meant.

I'm going to summer camp this year.
Hehe.

I was still deep in thought as Nico was staring at me intently. Which made me feel uncomfortable. Until Bryce barged in.

"Aha! I knew it wassss you!" Bryce hissed. His eyes were glowing yellow, he had sharp fangs, his tongue was simliar to a snake's and his skin had a tinge of dark reptilian green, with small scales forming. I guessed he was actually checking me out thinking that I would have tasted wonderful.

Nico had good reflexes. He slashed his sword at Bryce before he could lunge at me. He spontaneously combusted into gold glittery confetti.
He grabbed my wrist and looked at me with cold, dark and concerned eyes. I was still in shock.

"We need to get to camp." He growled.

"B-but, our classes. My mom. Archery!" I stammered.

"No time. Paul would understand."

"You mean mr Blofi-", before I could finish my sentence.(and accomplish saying his name right for the first time.) We got swallowed by a dark shadow. I felt like we had just time travelled. In a second, we were near Mcdonalds.

" Nico how are we at Mcdonalds? And what was that thing Bryce turned int-" I whipped myself around. I saw Nico collapsed on the concrete ground of the parking lot whimpering.

"Nico!"I screamed.

"So, tired.." he gapsed. He went limp in my arms.

"Argh..." I held a finger under his nose.
Thank the gods he was breathing.

Luckily, I had my wallet with me. I carried Nico bridal style and layed him down on the seat in Mcdonalds. It wasn't that crowded in Mcdonalds. It was in the late morning. Though people were still staring.

I bought him some fries, a burger and some coke. Some nuggets for myself. The coke had two straws.

What? I didn't have enough money.

I decided to wait until he woke up before I ate.

Man, that took an hour. During that hour, it gave me ample time to study him. The whole time I thought that...he was cute. How he snored was adorable. As if he were a kitten. He slept as peacefully as one too.

He started to stir.