Chapter 3: Nico

"C-Coach?" I stammered.
"What are you doing at Goode?"

"Cupcake, I know." Coach raised his eyebrows. There was his sassy tone.

"I should be out there kickin' some monster booty. But nooo, I had to find some demigod in this school."

Demigod? I thought.

'Who is it?'

'That little friend of yours over there.'
He pointed at Y/N. My eyes widen. Sure we had only just met. But, I still got worried for her. Strange. I rarely show affection. I didn't want her to get hurt.

I only nodded at coach. I initially intended not to tell Y/N but coach hedge thought otherwise.

"Hey, cupcake, would you mind helping telling Y/N about the life of demigods? Its a real pain with all their questions that I have to answer."

Before I could protest, coach had left. Left me to tell Y/N the truth. Oh no.

I had tried hard to tell Y/N . But all she would do is brush it off. Mainly because people started to come up to her and pull her aside.
All I could think of was, these people needs to work on their whispering. I could hear them asking her how'd she made me warm up to her. I roll my eyes at the thought. It was because she warmed up to me first. Not avoid me and treat me as if I was an emo freak.

Nancy Bobofit came up to her at last and pulled her aside in the corridors. They chatted for a while. I leaned against the lockers as I waited. Suddenly there was this gruffy voice that spoke behind me.

"Hey, di angelo, please don't infect my locker with death breath. Get off my locker now."

It was Bryce. Bryce Anderson. Man, I hated that guy. That guy was part of the jocks. He liked to bully "weaklings" like me. If only he knew I wasn't one.

I didn't feel like fighting or argueing until he grabbed me by the collar and smashed me into the locker.

"What was that for?!" I groaned trying to lift myslef up with my elbows as I lay on the floor.

"For telling on me when I cheated during a test!"

"Are you serious?! How could I not? You were copying off me!" I yelled.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Y/N cupping her mouth with Nancy smirking. I didn't want her to see me like this. As I was about to get up and confront him when he started to kick my guts. Literally, stomping on them.

I really couldn't move. The pain was too much. I was about to go unconcious as Y/N stomped in.

"Stop! Stop it!" She yelled.

Bryce stared at her, and then studied her and whistled.

I wanted to kick him in his manhood.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"Lookin' fine." Bryce commented as he bit his lip. His eyes raking her body.

She slapped him. Hard.I bet that took some courage. I could tell in his eyes, that he wasn't going to give up yet. He only smirked. I wanted to punch it off so badly. He placed a hand on the spot Y/N had slapped him and slowly backed away.

"See ya around sweetheart" he growled.

By this time, there was a crowd gathered around us. When the fight was over, the crowd started to disperese. As if they didn't care if I was hurt. Nancy abandoned the interrogation too.

Y/N hastily got to my side. She knelt beside me as she whispered.

"Oh gods, Nico, you're hurt."

"I'm fine." I groaned.

"No,Nico ,You need help."

Man was she strong. She threw me over her shoulders as she ran into the girls locker room.

" Y-Y/N! This is the girls locker room!" I screamed.

"It was convinient, now keep quiet"

"Convinient for you." I huffed.

She only scowled.

I shivered as her warm fingers touch my skin. She kept touching me. She mended wounds in several places. Even if the wounds were not everywhere. She ended up running her fingers through my body.

I turned as red as tomatoes when she accidentally graced her hand near my you know where.

She was red too, but she kept on going. It seemed like she was good at first aid.

Everything was going on and I finally realise that we were alone and I was able to tell her she was a demigod.