• Ultimate Smack Cam Prank •

Story: NKMHLYD
Chapter: 1 • Ultimate Smack Cam Prank •
Words: 1106

~ Brooklyn ~

"Scotty!" I yell as I see Brennen let him in. "Brooklyn!" He yells mocking me as I wrap my arms around his neck. "I missed you." I give him a quick kiss and let go. "Get a room." Brennen says as he walks away. I just roll my eyes. Then me and Scotty go to my room to play video games.

•~•

It's now 4:30pm and Scotty just left. He had been here for about 4 hours. "Brooklyn!" I hear Brennen yell from the living room. I set my laptop down on my bed and stand up walking out of my room. "Do you have to yell my name?" I say to him as I put my hands on my hips. "Yes. Now come film my intro with me. I haven't vlogged all day and it's already almost 5." I walk over to him and he starts vlogging. "Hey guys! Welcome back to another vlog, today I'm here with my lovely baby sister Brooklyn." He starts as he wraps his arm around my neck and pulls me close to him. "Hi!" I say back to the vlog camera. "So today, I'm gonna take Brooklyn to meet some friends of mine. Elton wanted our help to prank his roommates. It's gonna be me, Brooklyn, Scotty, Jay, and Evan." Brennen lists the names of people that are helping whoever this Elton is, and I get excited as I hear Scotty's name. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I say and run towards the door. "She's only excited cause she wants to see her boyfriend she literally just saw two minutes ago." Brennen whispers to the camera and I look at him. "What did you say?" I ask pretending as if i didn't hear what he just said. "Nothing darling." He says giving me a goofy smile. "Whatever." I roll my eyes and we laugh.

•~•

We arrive at Elton's and DAMN let me just say his house is GORGEOUS. "Hey uncle Elton!" Brennen says as he does the bro handshake chest bump thing. "Hey Brennen. Who's the chick?" He asks looking towards me. "Elton. This is my baby sister Brooklyn." Brennen introduces me as he pulls me into a side hug. "Hi." I say smiling at him.

We go over to the prank that's already set up, and wow, does it look painful. Brennen introduced me to Jay and Evan and they all seem pretty nice. Elton explained to us what the plan was and I couldn't help but laugh. "This is gonna be hella fun!" I bump my fist in the air and the guys laugh. "Time to cover this thing up with shaving cream." Elton claps and rubs his hands together.

"So the first person we're gonna prank is Corey. Let's go." Elton makes me, Scotty, and Brennen follow him inside the house as we get whoever this Corey kid is.

We reach Corey's room and burst in. "Corey! Your fantastic friends Brennen and Scotty have come to visit. And I brought along my baby sister!" Brennen says loudly pointing the camera towards Corey as we all bust in his room. "Whu--that's your baby sister?!" Corey says basically yelling as his jaw drops. "You guys look so alike!" Corey yells putting his hands on his cheeks as if saying 'oh my god!'. "And my girlfriend." Scotty says laughing pulling me into a side hug. "Alright Corey, we've got a surprise out front for you. It has four wheels. But we have to blindfold you." Elton says, and he throws the towel on Corey's head. Then we lead him carefully down the stairs.

We walk out front and Scotty spins Corey around a bunch of times. Then Elton positions Corey in the right spot as well as handing him a go pro. "3..2..1" Elton pulls the towel off Corey's head and backs away fast as the giant hand falls and slams into Corey.

Next is Aaron we do the same thing to Aaron and he gets hit dead on. Luckily neither Corey nor Aaron were harmed.

Next we go get Colby. I know Colby because he comes over to our house sometimes, but it's been awhile since I've last saw him. "Hey Colby!" I say as we walk into his room. "What are you guys doing here?" He says as he stands up and give me a hug then giving Brennen one. "We have a surprise for you. Come on." Elton throws the towel over Colby's head and we go out front. He gets hit pretty hard. But it was really funny!

Finally we have Sam. "Sammy boy! You're beloved friends Scotty and Brennen are here. We also brung along my girlfriend, and Brennen's little sister!" Scotty says as we bust into Sam's room. "Well that's one way to introduce your girlfriend." Sam says making us all laugh. "We have a surprise for you out front. Let's go see it." Elton says as he puts the towel on his head and we go out front.

"Let's have him see it early." Elton takes off the towel while holding the back of Sam's neck and then sam gets hit really hard in the face with the hand sending him flying back into the ball pit and throwing the go pro. "Oh dude you're bleeding." Scotty says as he helps Sam up. We hand him the towel so he can see and wipe his mouth.

"Thumbnail time!" Elton says and we all get into random positions and pose. I was on Brennen's back as we stood between Corey and Colby.

"That was fun!" I yell laughing. "Yeah easy for you to say! You didn't get hit in the face with a giant 6 foot hand covered in shaving cream." Corey says truthfully. I just laugh. "Oh so now you're gonna laugh. Come here!" Then Corey starts chasing me around the yard, and Colby joins in as well. They start throwing shaving cream at me and I start screaming while laughing. Then Colby catches me and pulls me into a hug, and Corey, Sam, and Aaron soon join in while I'm in the middle getting covered in shaving cream. They all pull away and start laughing. "I hate you guys." I say as I pout and cross my arms while covered in shaving cream.

"Well let's get cleaned up." Elton says and we all head to the back yard. "1..2..3!" Brennen yells while filming me, Elton, Colby, Corey, Sam, and Aaron. We all jump in the pool to clean off. What a fun day.