The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Chapter 9

Georgie's pov

Hayley was kidnapped along with me. All I know is that I was fed my sister's blood. All I want right now is Nik. This was not the Tyler I knew. I was scared for Hayley and my little sister growing in her tum.

"Gigi you okay?" Hayley asked and I nodded trying to keep the tears in my eyes. Tyler walked in just as the wolf guy woke up gasping. He had to feed on Hayley. I struggled in the chair to get to Hayley.

"I'll rip you god damn heart out if you hurt her!" I screamed and Tyler shushed me than everything went black.

Niklaus' pov

Georgie gasped awake and looked around the cabin.

"Hayley!" She yelled and I bent down.

"Hey your safe. Elijah has Hayley." I said and she started to cry.

"He. He killed me with the baby's blood in my system." She cried and I hugged her and said soothing words. I took her outside and Hayley and Elijah showed up.

"Hayley you have to go. Elijah take her to the house." Georgie said and walked back inside the cabin.

"She'll die with out the babies blood." Hayley said tears falling down her face. I flashed inside.

"Your not going through with it?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Please don't force me to, daddy." She cried and I sat down and comforted. She fell asleep and I went outside and Elijah accused me of my intentions. I bit him and took Georgie home. I laid her in her bed and tucked her in.

No one's pov

Georgie laid in her bed sleep peacefully. When Niklaus told Rebekah she flashed upstairs and saw her sleeping. She kissed her on the head and left. When Georgie woke up she called Elena.

"Hello?"

"Lena?" Georgie sniffled.

"Gigi what's wrong?"

"I'm dieing, Tyler gave me vampire blood and snapped my neck. I'm not completing the transition." Georgie said and Elena let out a sob.

"Georgie you have to complete it!"

"The decisions been made Elena I called to let you know that I love you." Georgie said as Elena cried. Georgie heard other people crying.

"Whose with you?" Georgie asked.

"Damon, Caroline, Stefan, Jermey and Matt."

"You have me on speaker!?" Georgie asked.

"Yeah." Elena sniffled.

"I love all of you. You guys have made my life the best." Georgie said and Niklaus walked in and sat on the bed.

"Whose with you?"

"Nik." Georgie said laying on his chest.

"We love you!" Jeremy said and Georgie let tears slip out of her eyes.

"I love you to. Goodbye." Georgie said and they said bye and she hung up.

"Are you sure you want this?" Niklaus asked and Georgie nodded.

"If the witches brought me back the first time I died maybe they will bring me back again." Georgie said and he nodded. He than packed everything up and moved them to the compound. Georgie was getting weaker and weaker. She laid in her bed tired. Niklaus sat in the chair holding her hand as a few tears slipped away.

Georgie's mind.

"You tell my little sister I love her if I don't come back." Georgie said to Niklaus as they walked through New Orleans.

"Of course I will." He said and she smiled at him.

"I love you daddy." She said and he smiled and kissed her head.

"I love you to little hybrid." He said and she giggled. They sat down and talked about what it would be like if she knew him 1000 years ago. The memory started to fade and Niklaus looked at his little hybrid.

"I love you, darling. Don't you forget that." He said and she slowly laid here head on his lap and died.

Niklaus pulled out of her mind as the tears fell down his face seeing the gray veins crawl up to her face. Only his family knew how much she meant to him.

The other side.

"Oh my sweet girl." Georgie heard as she gasped awake. She looked up to see her mom.

"Momma!" She gasped getting up and ran into her arms.

"Baby girl." She heard as she pulled away from her mom. She turned around to see her dad.

"Daddy!" She cried and ran into his arms.

"I knew I would see you guys again." She cried and her mom joined the hug.

"What about me, Love?" She heard the familiar cocky voice. She pulled away and saw Kol. She ran and jumped into his arms. Kol wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his head into her neck. When they pulled away her parents were smiling at her.

"So when you come back to life you will be the tribrid." Her mom and she sighed.

"Does that mean my vampire side will come out before I'm 20?" She asked and they said no.

"You will just have the strength and sped. Your vampire side will reveal when your 20 like Nik had it originally." Her Dad said and she nodded.

"Your not mad that I call Nik dad are you?" She asked and he said of course not.

"He can keep you safe now that I can't." Her dad said and she hugged her dad.

Niklaus' pov

Marcel walked in and he saw Georgie and tears fell down his face.

"Tyler killed her." I muttered and picked her up and took her to her coffin. I laid her in and closed it. I walked out and went to the plantation.

A month and a Half later.

No ones pov.

Niklaus, Hayley, Elijah and Rebekah in the court yard.

"Daddy?" They heard and turned to see Georgie. Her hair was longer and more blonde. Hayley was the first to react and she hugged her. Georgie hugged her sighing that she was back life. Niklaus hugged her happy that she was back. Rebekah and Elijah hugged her.

"Your back.  Oh thank god." Hayley said hugging her again and she smiled looking down at her stomach. 

"You've got bigger." Georgie said and Hayley smiled. 

"I'm almost at the due date." Hayley said making Georgie smile.  She put hand on her stomach and felt her little sister kick a lot. Hayley giggled as did Nik.  They updated Georgia on what she missed.  Hayley than took her to the Bayou. Jackson was the first one to hug her.  He was happy that she was alive again.  He missed the sassy blonde hybrid he grown to love as family.