The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Chapter 6

Georgie's pov

Its been two months and I got a new phone and a new look. I turned 16 a couple days ago and Nik got me a whole new wardrobe and a locket. Stefan got me a sketch book and paints. Nik has been treating me like a daughter just like in my dreams. I have been getting dreams with Bekky more Nik and Stefan know. Stefan only knows because he heard me talking to Nik about it. Anyways I was the leader of the part. I used my magic to make me not heal and had Nik attack me. He was very hesitant about it but I used my magic to make him. The girl was calling out for her dog as I ran pretending to need help.

"Oh my God!" She screeched and caught me as I pretend to fall. She helped me to the door and I used my magic to have her invite Nik in. Nik came and we went inside. I grabbed a towel and put on my neck.

"Go ahead and wait at the car love." He said and I nodded and walked out I muttered the spell and felt the bite wound heal. I got into the car and changed my shirt. I cleaned the blood off me and Nik got in and soon after Stefan got in. We drove to a bar and I again was a distraction. I sat down by Ray and got a Bourbon with my fake ID.

"Werewolf." Ray said and I looked at him.

"Maybe." I said and he smiled.

"I have a pack if you want to turn with us?" He asked and I smiled brightly.

"I'd love to. Been bouncing from place to place. Got kicked out of my foster home the second I turned into a beast." I lied and he smiled sadly. Nik and Stefan came.

......

I sighed as I had the urge to start turning. I looked up at the moon as it started to get to its 8 pex.

"Go turn love." Nik said as we waited for the wolves to wake up. I sped off and turned. It didn't hurt much. I turned both months. I growled when I saw Stefan.

Damon's pov

I threw the wolf and Stefan yelled its Georgie. I was in shock. We sped over the her and she bit Stefan and ran.

"Good thing I'm with Klaus." He grumbled. He sped off with the body.

Stefan's pov

We got to the car and waited for Georgie. A wolf was in the front and it turned back and there stood a naked Georgie. Klaus grabbed clothes and got out and she took them and got dressed. They got in and Klaus told her how they all died. We than left.

Georgie's pov

Chicago. Nik said he spent time here in the 20s til his father came and he fled after he daggered Bekky. She had wanted to stay with Stefan but he compelled him and Mikael would have killed or daggered her. We were at Gloria's bar.

"Bourbon." I said handing Nik his glass.

"Thank you, love." He said taking it and I smiled and plopped down.

"Welcome grandpa." I teased and he glared while Gloria giggled. They talked about his mother than Gloria brought up Bekky.

"She's busy." Nik said and I nudged him. He looked at me and sighed as Gloria said she needs her for it. We left and we woke Bekky up. I waited here. She woke up and fend on the guard but she looked hungry still.

"Bekky." I said and she spun around and gasped.

"GiGi!" She squealed and flashed into my arms. We landed on the ground giggling. We talked and I taught her about phone and other shit than Nik came and she and I hid. What I didn't know was she was gonna stab him. When I had walked out he was pulling the dagger out.