The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Chapter 3.

Damon's pov.

Stefan walked in with a drunk Georgie. She fell and her snores were heard. I went over and picked her up and took her to a bed room and put on of my shirts and pair of Stefan sweats on the night stand and walked out.

Halloween

Georgie's pov

Bonnie and I went as witches because Caroline got the costumes. I heard shouting out back and I ran out and saw Vickie attacking Jeremy.

"Vickie!" I yelled and she pulled away. I raised my hand as tears fell down my face. She dropped holding her head crying as Jeremy ran behind me.

"There's vervain in my pocket drink it." I said and he pulled it out and drank it. Elena showed up and I dropped my hand and Vickie threw me into a pile of crates. Jeremy rushed to my side and I held my side. Vickie ran at Elena and I jumped up and pushed Elena out of the way and screamed when I felt teeth in my neck. The fangs got pulled out and I turned to see Vickie going gray. I caught her and fell with her.

"I'm sorry. Watch over Mattie." She croaked out and I cried as did Jeremy.

"What are you?" Elena asked rudely to me and I stood up and glared.

"My best friend just fucking died and you want to know what I am. Classic move Elena. Always about you." I spat and pulled Jeremy up and we left. I took him to my room and grabbed a Gilbert ring I made and it soaked in vervain.

"This ring will let you cheat a supernatural death. It has vervain on it to. I made it on my trip. Now knowing Elena she will have one of this Salvatore boys compel you. Make it seemed it works okay." I said and he nodded and hugged me.

"What are you and what are they?" He asked and I explained everything and Damon walked in. He compelled the both of us but I would work for me. I went down stairs and out side.

"Classic have people do your dirty work Elena. I'm supernatural I can't be fucking compelled!" I snapped and she went to slap me but I caught her hand.

"You try that again and I will make sure the council knows what they are." I growled and she and Stefan went wide eyed. I dropped her hand and went inside and up to my room. Jermey's and I cuddled and went to sleep.

Morning.

We went to the police station and said what Damon tried to compel us to think. I ran down the steps and into Matt's arms.

"Can we have a sleep over?" I asked and he said of course.

"Your birthday is tomorrow though." He whispered and I scoffed.

"Couch potato with movies and junk food." I said and he kissed my head and said he would text Tyler. He went in and I waited for him.

"What are you Georgie?" Elena asked and I looked up.

"I'm a witch." I said and she rolled her eyes and went to to walk away. I grabbed her hand and made her feel what I feel every day with my magic. She gasped and took her hand away.

"I believe you. I'm sorry." She said and Matt walked out and we left. I want to tell Matt and Tyler so Matt called Tyler and he came over.

"Okay you both have to swear not to tell anyone. I'm not supposed to show anyone." I said and they said okay promise. I put hands over the salt and it floated making them gasp. I rubbed my fingers and I dropped I shut my eyes and they gasped even more.

"I'm a witch." I said opening my eyes as they laughed and touched the pillows.

"We believe you." They said amazed. I dropped them and they smiled.