The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Chapter 7.

Georgie's pov

Its been crazy. My sister found out I was alive as did her little boy toys and they were angry I was living with Nik and his siblings. I couldn't give two fucks. I got Jenna and Carol to sign guardian ship over to Nik so she has no say. Esther is dead as well as Finn. Elena is a vampire. Elijah fled along with Kol but I had his number so we could keep talking. Elijah and I talk and he's with Katerina. Nik is looking for the cure. I've been controlling my magic better. I got graduate early since I had all my credits. So now I'm going to college. I started my freshmen year at whitemore college. Nik was so proud of me he put a lot of money in my bank account. I'm living in a dorm and I don't have a roommate which I was happy about.

Year later.

I'm a sophomore in college and 17 years old. I transferred to New Orleans university when Nik told me that a witch is conspiring against him. I was driving my Mustang Kol got me before he was killed. Jeremy is dead and I cried for 5 weeks mourning them both. I have a hoodie of Jeremy's and shirts of Kol's along with a hoodie. Nik and I walked into Rousseau's bar hearing singing.

"Can you compel for a Bourbon? Since I registered at the university I got a lot of shit to make up?" I asked Nik and he nodded as he pointed to the booth by the window. I nodded and took my bag and went of sitting down.

No ones pov

Georgie was sitting down in the booth working on her college school work as she had a glass of Bourbon in front of her. Nik smiled watching his adoptive daughter so focused on her school work. Marcel saw Klaus looking at the teenager girl he love like a sister and smirked.

"She's a bit young don't you think?" Marcel asked as they both heard her sigh in frustration. Diego went over to Georgie with Thierry and she looked up feeling their presence.

"D! T!" She said getting up and hugging the two older vampires she loved liked brothers.

"You two are here so Marcel shouldn't be far away." She commented pulling away and they pointed him out.

"He's with my guardian why?" She asked and they shrugged.

"All we know is he's Marcel's sire." They said and she nodded.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I have a class. In 40 minutes." She said packing up her things. They hugged her and said we need to hang out. She nodded and went over to Nik and Marcel.

"Nik I have a class in 40 minutes. Its gonna run late so I'll be home late. Marcel good to see you." She said and they smiled at the blonde girl. Nik nodded and said to call if she needed him. She kissed both their cheeks and left.

"How do you know her?" Marcel asked confused.

"She's like a daughter to me. The second time she turned she got visions of me and Rebekah. After I broke the curse she came with me to make hybrids. She reminds me of when I was human. How do you know her?" Nik said and Marcel looked at him.

"Met her when she was just 15 looking for her parents. She was born her in New Orleans. Got to meet her father only to for him to get killed by a vampire that hunts down werewolves." Marcel explained and Nik was shocked.

Georgie was in her class answering questions none of her college class mates knew. Hell her professor didn't know half of the questions she was asking. By 9pm class was dismissed and a bunch of students were asking for help. She gave them her number saying she had to get home before her guardian got worried. They all thanked her and she left only to be stopped by her professor. They chatted about her being his student teacher and she agreed and went home.