The Dream

You arrived at the Derse world, which to you, is beautiful. You got out of the bed, and stretched. Then, stood at the window, grinning at how nice it looked. You sighed. God was it cool to be dreaming like this..or whatever its called.

  You pulled out your sword and flew out of the window, looking down on the world. It almost felt like you ruled it, but, sadly, you don't. You started spinning your sword around and pretending to slice through things. Since you were getting bored, you decided to land below.

  You land in between many small creatures. Very strange creatures. Their skin was, somehow black, but, as always, you didn't really care. You smiled. They were slightly funny. And by funny, You meant hilarious. It looked as if they were waddling! They started to panic and tug on your clothing. You wondered why.

  You see a shadow and turn around. You are greeted by a bigger black creature, but he had a weapon. Which were his fists. When he swung at you, you dropped to the ground, luckily not getting hit. You tried to slice him open, only to barely cut. You then thought about his head and jumped up, slicing straight through the neck of the beast. The small black creatures cheered and worshipped. They were saved. You hold his head with one arm, (sadly getting covered in blood) and raised the flag up high with the other. You have won.