(Y/n)- " Hello?" I say with a mouthful of yogurt.

(Sam)- " Hey, you busy?"

(Y/n)- " Uhh..kinda, why?"

(Sam)- " I asked Danny if we can hangout at his house...we all could use a movie night"

(Y/n)- " Hell yeah. What movie you thinking? "

(Sam)- "I was thinking the "Nightmare on Elm Street" series"

(Y/n)- "Hmm, first three are good...the others sucked."

(Sam)- " Deal with it."

(Y/n)- " Fine...what time should I be at Danny's?"

(Sam)- " 7?"

(Y/n)- " Sure, see you then" I hung up the phone and locked my screen. I continue to sit and enjoy my yogurt.

(Time Skip)

I was on my way to Danny's house. I rev up the bike once the light has turned green. I was going fast on his bike...he was right, eventually, I was going to ride it on my own one day. I kept his bike--hoping he would return but he didn't. So I kept it for myself...Just around the corner I parked it in front of the Fenton household. I removed the helmet and shut off the bike. Heading up to the front door, I rang the doorbell. It unlocks and there stood Sam.

(Sam)- " You made it"

(Y/n)- " yeah, I'm here."

(Sam)- " Where were you when I called?"

(Y/n)- " Getting some yogurt" Sam made room for me and I entered inside. Tv, was set up and snacks spread out with canned drinks.

(Sam)- " Sounds good, invite me next time" she says as she closes the door.

(Y/n)- " You got it" I say snapping my fingers.

(Sam)- " Wish I could have invited your sister, but your dad and her left town"

(Y/n)- " Yeah...but they'll be back in a few months. Where is everybody? Tucker, Danny?"

(Sam)- " I think they're downstairs..go get them, yeah?"

(Y/n)- " Sure." I place the helmet on the couch for now. I head downstairs..what can they be doing downstairs? I swear if they're playing the new Crash Bandicoot game Imma be pissed...

(Y/n)- " Tucker! Danny! I swear if you're playing crash bandicoot-- you can kiss your Christmas presents goodbye--" I reached the final step and stopped talking. There stood Danny, Tucker...and Baird. Our eyes met and I immediately ran up to him and hugged him tightly-- he wraps his arms around me holding me...he's real!? He's back?

(Y/n)- " Baird?! But-- how? " I stuttered.

(Danny)- " Tucker and I, found out where his dad is..took us a while..but we explained the entire story to him...he's keeping Raven prisoner for her crimes. Baird may have broken the one rule..but--"

(Tucker)- "His dad decided to let him off...with a warning" Tucker finished Danny's sentence.

(Y/n)- " Oh my god...I thought I was going to lose you too"

(Baird)- " I just took a little vacation." he smirks, making a joke about it. He places his palm on my cheek, his thumb stroking it.

(Baird)- " Good to see you again.." I place my hand ontop of his.

(Danny)- " Good to have you back, man" Danny smacked his back, making Baird retreating his hand back. Danny changes back to his normal form and stood by my side--his hand wrapping round my hip, Baird caught that.

(Baird)- " Better treat her right, Danny"

(Danny)- " I will."

(Tucker)-" Soo....Baird's back, Raven's in ghost prison hell....(Y/n)'s happy-- were all happy, can we please go have a movie night?"

(Danny)- " Yeah-- you down for it, Baird?"

(Baird)- " Yeah-- but uh...can I get cleaned up first?"

(Danny)- " Yeah, rooms upstairs..make yourself at home"

We all head upstairs and Baird makes way to head upstairs. We all settle in the living room and wait for Baird once he's done. Tucker looks out the window and notices something odd...

(Tucker)- " Hey Danny, there's some weird guy...outside your house"

(Danny)- " What?" Danny gets up from cuddling on the couch, he steps over to Tucker and looks outside the window.

(Danny)- "What the..." he heads to the door and opens it heading outside.

(Danny)- " Hey! What're you doing?" I follow Danny outside, Tucker and Sam standing at the entrance of the house.

(stranger)- " Oh-- sorry-- if it seemed weird to you...I was checking out this awesome bike. I'm Parker" he stuck out his hand for a handshake.

(Y/n)- " Hi, I'm (Y/n) and this is--ahhh!! "Danny picks me up and places me over his shoulder.

(Danny)-" Nope....Nope." heading back inside the house shutting the door behind us.

-------------------------

That's it you guys! its done-- its over.. Happy ending for you and Danny! <3

Thank you all for reading and liking my stories, I thought about making another one-- but that's later :D maybe.....

Have a good day :D