Chapter 12

You guys were probably dying for this chapter. haha-- sorry for the long wait. 

Enjoy <3 

-------------------------------------

(Time Skip)

I rush up the stairs leaving Baird behind. I am going to kick her stupid-- blue hair ass! This whole time, this whole fucking time she knew about Danny and his ghost form...she broke us up just to play with us....her feeding off Danny, filling her stupid...self. Gahh! I'm too mad to insult her right now!

(Baird)- " (Y/n)! Wait! "

(Y/n)- " No! I'm kicking her ass-- you're not stopping me!" I made it to the finally exit door, I opened the exit door and pass through to the floor number. I see their apartment number, just that door is her....I approached it, I was about to open the door when Baird grabbed my hand and swung me away from the apartment door.

(Y/n)- " Don't stop me!"

(Baird)- " Think about what you're doing...your gonna go in there and kick Ravens ass, Then what?"

(Y/n)-" Well...I don't...know, you explain to Danny what's happening"

(Baird)- " If you think that will sort things out...I'm just gonna tell you this now...think this through-- Raven could do something to Danny and your friends"

(Y/n)- " Okay--I'll keep that noted." i am, but i just want to knock her ass out-- let me go Baird...

(Baird)- " Okay.." He lets me go and charge open the door. The door swung fully back hitting the wall. Sam and Tucker were startled by my sudden entrance. I look to Danny who was heavily into the video game. Raven sitting right next to him-- her thighs slightly touching his. I feel heat steaming off my body.. She's doing it on purpose. I stomp in front of them-- blocking their view of the tv.

(Raven)- " What the hell is your problem, we're trying to game here?" she stood up getting up in my face. I didn't realize how tall she is compared to me..doesn't matter, focus on the situation.

(Y/n)- " I know what you're doing, Raven."

(Raven)- " What're you talking about?" she gives me a dirty look. I gave one back to her.

(Y/n)- " You purposely broke Danny and I up"

(Sam, Tucker, Danny)- " What?" they all say together. Raven looked to each of them.

(Raven)- " What-- oh please, clearly your just hung up on Danny while your going around messing with my brother" she places her hands on her hips.

(Danny)- " What are you two talking about?" he stood up next.

(Y/n)- " She  broke us up-- she's toying with us, she's feeding from you, Danny-- even you guys!" I look to Tucker and Sam sitting on the floor. I glance at Raven who had eyes in shock, knowing that I know. She calmed her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest. She scoffs and smirks, she looks past me and onto to her brother.

(Raven)- " You fucking told her, Baird. Really? " she says tilting her head sideways speaking to her brother. I look back to him and he shrugs giving an emotionless stare.

(Danny)- " Alright-- what's happening--"

(Raven)- " Clearly!....she's delusional"

(Y/n)- " Baird told me, stop hiding it Raven."

(Raven)- " So my brother told you-- so what, what're you gonna do, huh? Take Danny back?" yes, I want Danny back. I don't want him around a ghost like you.