Chapter 2

(Time Skip)

In class with everyone, Raven has this class too. Lancer introduces her and almost every guy drooled for her. I remember when my first day was like that. She sat next to Danny and Tucker. I look to Sam and she leans over to talk to Raven. I over hear their conversation about where she came from. She's from some small town in Canada.

(Raven)- " You guys got to visit Canada, it's like the best"

(Tucker)- " Maybe we'll take a road trip once we graduate."

(Danny)- " Yeah-- that'll be cool. Don't you think (Y/n)?"

(Y/n)- " Yeah, it does" I utter and focus on whatever the hell Mr. Lancer is teaching us. I wanted to ignore them-- and get caught up in grades. The lunch bell rings and everyone scatters to leave to the cafeteria.

(Tucker)- " Hey--Raven, you want to seat with us at lunch?"

(Raven)- "Sure, I'll meet you guys there" she gathers he things and leaves. Danny offers to take my textbooks, that's sweet of him. I let him and the three of us walk to lunch.

(Y/n)- " Oh-- wait...you guys, I left my lunch in my locker. I'll see you there"

(Danny)- " Want me to go with you?"

(Y/n)- " No it's okay. You go"

(Danny)- " Alright. See you then" he kisses my forehead and heads off with Tucker and Sam. I head to my locker which wasn't too far away. I turn right....than left...then right again and bam-- locker opens. I grab my brown bag that mom packed for me. I locked up my locker and headed for the cafeteria. Passing the double doors I see my friends over by the corner where they usually sit. I walk over and took a squat near Danny. He kisses the side of my head.

I open my lunch and take the money that mom left me. Which reminds me...

(Y/n)- " Hey, Rucker-- you know my sister is coming to town?"

(Tucker)- " Yeah! She told me. I'm so stoked to meet her in person. Face timing her isn't the same"

(Y/n)- " So you two are like...together?"

(Tucker)- " I don't-- we're like flirting back and forth."

(Y/n)- "Hmm, maybe you guys can figure it out once my dad and sister get in town"

(Danny)- "Whoa-- your dad's coming to visit you guys?" I nodded as I take a bite of my sandwich.

(Danny)- " He's...not like a bodybuilder or anything right? He's not gonna....beat me up for dating his daughter right?" That's funny. He's nervous about meeting my dad.

(Y/n)-" Don't worry-- he's not a bodybuilder....He is a fit guy though, so be careful" I say as pat his back.

(Sam)- " I remember when Danny met my dad and told him we were dating, almost lost it completely"

(Tucker)- " That was funny..."

(Danny)- " No it wasn't." He sighed.

(Raven)- " So-- what's the snitch? What's to do in this dinky little town?"

(Sam)- " Pretty much it-- school...the movies--"

(Danny)- " Hey-- it's Nasty Burger Monday."

(Tucker)- " Oh, right! Raven you coming right-- the nasty burger has good ass burgers"

(Raven)- " If this burger has a good ass as you say--I'm totally in"

(Sam)- " Are you vegetarian?"

(Raven)- "I am"

(Sam)- " Oh, no way!" that's cool, now Sam and Raven can talk about vegetarian stuff. Everyone starts conversing while I enjoy this sandwich and potato chips. I opened up my water bottle and take a sip. 

(Time Skip)

I waited over by the hangout tree where we always meet each other for Nasty Burger Monday. I was the first one to get here. I look at my phone so I don't look like a total loser. Mom texted me that my dad and my sister are coming on my birthday-- sweet, maybe dad got my present already. I heard Tucker's laugh, I look up to see Tucker and Raven side by side and Sam and Danny together. I feel like a loser just waiting for them.

(Y/n)- "Hey guys"

(Danny)- "Hey" I approach him and wrap my arms around him. He kisses the temple of my head. I leaned my head up for him to kiss me, he crashes his lips against mine like he really missed me. I couldn't help but blush, Raven notices me and smiles.

(Raven)- " So are we going to the Nasty Burger or what?!" she shouts and jumps up with energy.

(Sam)- "Let's go" Danny offered to carry me on his back. I didn't reject his offer either-- I like it when he does random cute stuff. He lowers his knees and I hop on his back. His arms hook behind my legs to support me. I wrap my arms around him and dug my face into his back shirt. He smells really good-- the scent of Danny fenton. He's got the clean clothes--house scent. Hard to describe.

(Time Skip)

We get to the Nasty Burger and we head of a booth.Danny and I in one and Sam and Raven while Tucker took a chair and sat at the end.

(Sam)- " Foods on me guys."

(Tucker)- "Sweet, what do you guys want?"

(unison)- " The usual"

(Tucker)- " Okay-- Raven?"

(Raven)- " Whatever Sam gets"

(Tucker)-" I'm getting us all cola's...I don't care what you say" he dashes out to order the food.

(Danny)- " I'm gonna go help him-- be right back" he kisses my cheek and scoots out of the booth.

(Raven)- " You got yourself a hot guy, (Y/n)"

(Y/n)- " Thanks-- I mean...Sam and Danny dated before I came along."

(Raven)- " Really? How did you manage to lose that guy?"

(Sam)- " Once you lose the spark-- the spark is gone forever" she says all chill about it.

(Raven)- " Man-- you guys are lucky to be with him, I'd be on his ass a lot...he's hot a hell" listening to her talk about Danny-- saying how hot he is...is a little awkward. Yeah-- he's hot but he's my hot guy. Danny and Tucker come back with trays of food moments later. Tucker passes out our usual. I unwrap my burger and casully eat it.

(Danny)- "Raven-- so what brings you here to Amity park, no parents? You a wanted felon?"

(Raven)- " If I was a felon, I would have killed you guys already" she smirks chewing on her food.

(Raven)- " No parents, just me and--"

(Tucker)- " Why did you dye your hair blue-- not saying I don't like it but--"

(Sam)- " Shut up Tucker, I think the blue is sweet. Don't you think so (Y/n)- " I couldn't deny it--her short blue hair is nice. Maybe I'll dye my hair like that.

(Danny)- " I like it-- maybe when it fades out you can dye it red next"

(Raven)- " Maybe, I'll keep that mind"