Chapter 1

Guys! I've started another Danny Phantom x Reader-- it's book number 2! So if you haven't read the first one, I suggest you read that one first :D

(Y/n) = Your Name.

--------------

(Y/n)- " Six o'clock already, I was just in the middle of a dream, I was kissin' Danny Phantom--By a crystal blue Italian stream, But I can't be late--" I was singing along to The Bangles song Manic Monday. With it actually being a monday-- the song fits perfectly. I did change one part and threw in Danny's name into the lyrics. I bounce around the room getting ready for school. I brush my hair as I swing my hips side to side to the rhythm of the song.  Looking into my reflection-- I have gotten a ton of sleep lately. I don't know how but I did. I shuffle to my closet and examine what clothes to wear for school. Gahhh! I can't decide. I picked out a denim button shirt and a pair of leggings. Good enough.

(Y/n)- "It's just another manic Monday, I wish it were Sunday...." I continue to sing as I strip out of my nightwear clothing and change into the clothes I just picked out.

DANNY'S POV

I turned on pandora on my phone and a good classic song came on. I ran my fingers through my hair and checked into a mirror. It's good enough-- it's always messy and sticking out. I grab a shirt off the everything chair and smelled it. It's clean enough, I probably worn it a few days ago. I slipped it over my head and put my arms through.

(Danny)- " She'll see I'm not so tough, Just because I'm in love with an uptown girl--" oh no, don't start singing or else its gonna get stuck in my head....ahh hell. I continue to sing, in my head. I can't wait to see (Y/n), I know we've seen each other just yesterday but I love spending time with her. I changed out of my pajama pants and put on some slim jeans.

YOUR POV

I spit out the remaining toothpaste out of my mouth. I rinsed my mouth and spit it out in the sink. Mouth is minty fresh. I finish my last look in the mirror and went downstairs to see mother. I jumped down on the last step and she was in the kitchen making a mess everywhere.

(Y/n)- "Good morning mother of mine" I say in a British accent.

(Mom)- " Morning, made your favorite pancakes"

(Y/n)- " (Fave Pancakes). Thanks mom" I sat at the nook waiting for my plate. She set a plate and I began to devour these pancakes. Wait-- favorite pancakes....her slipping me money in a brown bag for lunch, something is up.

(Y/n)- " Alright-- what's the catch, mom?" I ask as I place my fork on my plate.

(Mom)- "What? There's no catch, I just made your favorite breakfast" I gave her a glare to make her tell me the truth. She sighs and puts the pan down on the stove.

(Mom)- " Okay-- you got me. You're sister and father are coming to town to visit"

(Y/n)-" Really-- that's cool. What's the purpose of you giving me $20 in my lunch bag?"

(Mom)- " Since your sister and father are coming-- they're gonna be in the house with us. You know me and your dad are gonna sometime argue...so that's me giving you money to get out of the house when you can't handle are arguing"

(Y/n)- " Jeez, I don't think a $20 is enough-- maybe a little more" I tried to ask for a little more money. She gave me a playful smirk and waved to me like shes not giving me anymore money. Damn. it was worth a try. I drank some milk and headed out saying goodbye to mom. I had my backpack and lumch with me. At the front porch of our house was Danny Fenton. He was leaning against the railing of our pourch waiting for me. His mouth starts to curl up and smile at me. He opens his arms for me and I fit perfectly into his chest. I rub my face against his it, he's warm and loving.