74

When people address their ghost readers and tell them to vote. No, this isn't me trying to address the ghost readers, but this is something I see pretty often. I understand that you want more votes because it boosts your ratings and more people will read your book, etc., but if someone doesn't want to vote, you shouldn't tell them to.
They may not vote because they don't love the story. They may like it and enjoy it, but sometimes people only vote when things really impact them.
They also may not want to make it public what they're reading. When you vote on something, all of your followers can see that on the News Feed board or on your Activity page. Some people like privacy.
Also, some people are just scared. I remember when I first started Wattpad, I was so terrified. I had zero followers and was following zero people. I never voted. I literally just sat there and read. Surprising, I know. My first follower is my one of my best friends. It wasn't until then that I began voting and commenting. I used to feel guilty for not voting when people would address the ghost readers. I don't want anyone else to feel like that.
So, ghost readers, it's great to have you, and don't feel guilty for reading and not voting.

---------
I'm posting soooooo much recently. Lucky you! I'm also proud of myself. Loves y'all and enjoy!