36 and A/N

When people get too clingy. There is a kid where I work who is really sweet and is always giving me hugs and whatever. I thought he was being the sweetest kid ever, key words: I thought. Now this boy is not only hugging me, but is squeezing out the very last bit of my soul that I have left. Every chance he gets he gives me a hug then squeezes my waist to I can't breathe. And every time I go to my bag to put something away/ get something out he asks, "Are you leaving?" with this dumb ass pouty face. I'm just like will you chill for a minute? I always leave after you do, so why would today be any different? But because he is a child I say, "no! I'll be here for a while longer" in a playful manner so that I don't hurt his feelings. It's really getting on my nerves. Thank goodness I have the week off.

A/N
So as some of you guys may know (and some of you don't, it's cool), my 2 year Wattpad anniversary is coming up in a few months. I am so excited to have been here for so long. I love all of you guys so much! Thank you for getting me to 2.1k reads and 165 votes on this book! That's insane! Y'all are amazing and I am so grateful for each and every on of you. Thanks again for all of your support!! Luvs ya so much!!