72

The sixth and final part. I already have a part set up fir tomorrow! I'm doing well.
---------------------

My roommate. To be honest, my whole family of ten got on my nerves at one time or another, but that happens when any ten people are always together, but my roommate. Y'all don't get it. She is best described as the crazy cat lady with no cats. She stresses over NOTHING. She doesn't think anything through. She never vocalizes if she needs help. Oh my goodness, I cannot express how much she annoys me. The kinds of things that would happen, I can usually deal with in the afternoon and evening because I'm awake. But honey, at 6am after going to bed at midnight because you couldn't get yourself together, I am not gonna have the patience to deal with you ripping apart your suitcase looking all fretful. I've had to room with her before, but she was so bad this vacation. No she isn't my sister, but she is related to me. Not going to specify. Honestly, I am amazed that I didn't end up screaming at her. I'm not even joking, she misplaced 1 euro and ripped apart her entire suitcase and backpack. Guess where she found it. Go ahead guess. She found it in THE EXACT SPOT SHE PUT IT. She ripped apart her suitcase and backpack before properly searching the original pocket for ONE FREAKING EURO??? Even if she had searched well, we aren't the richest people, but 1 euro is not worth that much trouble.

-------------
So, I've decided something. When I get to part 100, I'm going to take a pause in writing and edit the previous parts. Don't worry, it should only take a week, maybe two. I'm not that happy with some of my first chapters. I look at them and a lot of them are under a dozen words. Now, there are some that I will keep the same, but there are some that I want to explain more. Chapter 6. A great example. The entire chapter is 3 words and they're the same word repeated. "Lucas." Only my close friends know what this means. I'm not going to change it, but I'm going to add on so readers aren't left in the dark. There are also quite a few grammar and spelling flops that I'm not happy with. I already started with a few, but it's easier to edit a chunk at a time instead of waiting 'till part 202 comes out. I don't know if I will have the motivation to go through 202 parts. 102 is a lot less intimidating number. I will put it in the title, so if you're reading in three years and there's no "editing" in brackets in the end of the title, I've finished editing. Hope y'all understand. Loves y'all.